#38

"Is this your first time?" Haise asked running his fingers through her hair. "No.." Haise had a confused look. "Wait...really?" "It's my first time with a man. But not my "first time". He thought for a moment. "You were a les--...." "Bi..." The room grew silent. "Are you comfortable with me doing this?" Haise made sure. "Trust me, your body would be splattered all over the walls if I wasn't." Haise moved off of her and into a corner. "On second thoughts....." Inami sat up and sighed. "If you didn't want to...don't get my hopes up..." Haise watched as she pulled the covers over her and faced the other way. He felt bad now and sat at the edge of the bed. "Inami...I'm sorry.." "...." He sighed and pulled the blanket off her body. She shivered and glared at him. "Inami...I love you, and I don't want to disrespect you in anyway." She grabbed the pillow and buried her face in it.

"Inami...." She said nothing and didn't move. Haise bit his lip and sighed. "I guess this is the only way....I'm sorry Inami." He pressed his finger down on one of the black bumps in her back. Making her voice be contoured and sound something evil and demonic like. Haise was frightened by it and fell off the bed. Inami hand her hand over the spot in her back. She was facing a corner now on her knees. "Inami did I push to hard? I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you...." She moved her hand from her back and glared at him again. She stood up and wrapped her fingers around his neck. Haise started gagging as she choked him. He stared at her eye that was blood red. "I-Inami...wait...!" She sat on top and him and continued choking him. Haise saw her eye was blank and there was no use getting through to her. Haise grabbed her hands and Inami let go. Haise caught his breath and noticed Inami going through the closet. She walked out with belts and laid them on the floor beside him.

"Inami?" She grabbed his wrists and put them behind his back. She tied them there and helped him up. "What are you doing, why are you tying me up?" Inami grabbed yet another bet and put it in his mouth. She didn't say a word to him. Haise remembered that they were both naked and blushed. She restricted him from talking and pushed him down onto the bed. He scooted up against the wall so he could sit up straight. "Is she....?" Inami laid on the bed in between his legs and grabbed his soft member hard. "Mmf!" Haise bit down on the belt because her grip was hard. It caused him pain but it also caused another reaction. Her hands were soft to the touch and he started liking the feeling of her fingers wrapped around him tightly. "Nnh..." Haise moaned softly through the leather. Inami saw he was getting bigger in her hand. Inami let it go and pulled on his skin. It started twitching and grew even bigger as she pulled the skin back to reveal his tip.

Inami watched as it stood up high. She grabbed his shafts that was burning hot now and dragged her red tongue up and down it. Haise watched her closely as her finger rubbed his tip, sending shock waves of pleasure through out his body. She stared back at his expression and moved her tongue up to his tip and placed half of his member in her mouth. Haise groaned and twitched as her tongue pleasured him. Inami soon put all of him in her mouth and then out. Haise threw his head back and moaned. Her mouth was too good and he already felt like he was about to climax. Inami narrowed her eyebrows and spit his dick out. "Cum, and I'll bite your dick off." Inami glared. Haise nodded and held it in, knowing she was fully capable of ripping his genitals off with her teeth.

Inami continued giving him a blow job until she knew he was at his limit. Silva ozzed out from her stitches. She cleaned her face on the blanket and spread his legs farther. She sat up and crawled onto his lap. Haise knew that he was going to end up being screwed because just one more touch from her and he'll explode. Inami placed herself above his hard member and let it slowly slip inside her. Haise cut the leather from biting so hard and moaned as her tight pussy swallowed him. He spit the belt out of his mouth. Inami reached behind him and untied the other belt. Haise gripped her ass and forced the rest of him inside her. He came as soon as he pushed the last inch of him inside. Inami had her mouth gaped open and her head back as she felt him fill her insides. Haise rested for a moment but Inami started moving.

She gripped his shoulders and moved her body up and down his shaft. "Nnggh! It's so tight!" Haise groaned and moved her faster. Inami didn't moan she just breathed heavily from time to time. Haise would change positions. He put Inami on all fours and fucked her from behind. She gripped the bed and moved her hips with his. Haise put one of her legs over his shoulder and he started fucking her like that. He kept getting deeper and deeper with every new position. Haise changed so many times. He wanted to find the right position so he could hear Inami in ecstasy. Inami got off of his member and hovered her womanhood above his face. She started sucking his tip again and he started to lick her clit. They stayed in the "69" position for a while. Haise would enter his fingers in her wet pussy and thrust them in and out. Inami would yelp at some points but it wasn't enough for him. He moved her away from him and laid her on the bed. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he entered her again. Haise finally hit her g-spot and Inami moaned loudly.

Haise was pleased and pounded her g-spot over and over. Inami's moans turned into screams of pleasure. She hated the sound of her voice and muffled it by biting into Haise's shoulder. He groaned and held her tight. "I-Inami...I'm about to cum again...~!" She nodded and they held onto each other tightly. "H-Haise..." Inami moaned. It made him happy that she called out his name. "Inami..ah~ I love you..so much~" Haise said pressing her back against the wall and thrusted more. "I..I love you....I want to be with you always..Haise..~" He kissed her deeply and they both reached there limit and came at the same time. Inami felt exhausted. Her eye turned back to grey. Haise slid out of her and saw his semen flow out of her. He had a worried look. "Don't  worry....I'm unable to have children...I'm had my uterus removed long ago." Haise nodded and kiss her again. "We'll clean up in the morning." Haise pulled the cover over them and it wasn't long till they both passed out.