#48

Arima and Cas both went out for a few hours. Inami watched them closely when she got the chance. "Mommy!" Yuki ran up to her in a pink dress. Her hair was curled as well. Saiko gave Inami a thumbs up. "You're  so pretty Yuki! I guess it's my turn to get dressed now, huh?" Yuki grabbed her hand and pulled her into Inami and Haise's room. "I'll help you get ready mommy!" Inami smiled and took the dress out of the closet. Haise walked in soon after. He had a white vest with a black button up underneath and a red tie. "You look so cute Yuki! Did Saiko help you get ready?"  "Mhm! Now I'm gonna help mommy so get out!" She started pushing against his legs. Haise didn't  budge though. He walked out him self. "Alright, alright. I'll wait out here. Inami removed her shirt and changed her bra. Yuki helped put the dress over her head and zip up the back. Inami slipped her pants off from under the dress and went to the bathroom. Yuki brushed her hair while Inami did her own makeup. She changed the stitches to new ones and covered over them with a powder.

"Wow mommy! Your so pretty!" Inami looked 'normal' now. She narrowed her eyes and sighed. "I guess, this isn't really me but I'll deal with it for tonight. Yuki and Inami walked down the stairs to the living room. Everyone was ready and waiting. Inami put on black heels and grabbed Haise's arm. Even in heels, she still wasn't tall enough to surpass Haise. "Wow! Inami-san! You look great. Mitsuki smiled. "Thank you." She nodded. Haise blushed a little. When he looked down her chest. "L-lets go now guys, it's  embarrassing to show up late." Haise suggested. They all left together and headed to CCG.

The party was held in many rooms allover the building. Inami and Haise stayed in the main room with everyone  else. She looked around at all the familiar faces that were smiling and having fun. Yuki was beside the area where other children played at. Haise smiled and took her hand. They walked around and said hello to everyone. Arima was in the corner with Cas. She was amazed by everything in front of her. She had a grey dress and grey shoes. Inami stared at them and approached them.

"Hello father, Cas." Cas smiled and shook her hand. Inami stared at her. "My apologies for not being able to talk to you earlier. I'm a bit shy and I forget that I can speak/understand Japanese." Inami moved her hand back. "It's alright. Might I ask what kind of relationship you have with my father? You two seem close. Arima glared at Cas, who just smirked. "We're friends. And I hope you and I can become friends." Cas walked closer to her and whispered in her ear. "Good friends...you know Inami, I have scars too." She giggled and walked off. "Excuse me." Arima left her there alone. Inami stood there thinking about what Cas said. Haise met up with her. "Inami? Are you alright?" She nodded. "Let's go to a different room. Yuki said she saw a dance room in the gym." Haise nodded and they walked over to Yuki and they all went to the gym.

Slow music happen to be playing when they walked in. Haise smiled and whispered to Yuki. "Alright, do you have the papers?" Yuki pulled a folded piece of paper from a pocket in her dress. "Good, I'll take care of the rest." Inami wasn't paying attention. Haise smiled and took her hand. They joined the group of people that were dancing slowly. Haise wrapped his arms around her waist. She did the same around his neck. "Inami, how long were you and Kaneki together?" Inami was surprised at his question. "We met after the raid with Aogiri four years ago. We both joined Aogiri at that time. Of course...I hated him. I wanted him to die. But he wanted to get to know me. I was so rude to him back then.." She laughed a little. "Arima tried to make me kill him though..I couldn't and I just ended up making us both suffer." Haise grabbed her chin. "I would let my self be tortured a thousand times a day just to be with you for one second." Inami blushed a little. He grabbed her hand and slipped something on. He pulled her close and whispered in her ear. "And I hope you feel the same." Inami was oblivious. "I do. I love you." Haise smiled.

"Then...Inami Kishou, will you marry me?"

Her heart stopped and her eyes watered. Haise got worried as she started crying. "What's the matter?" "You idiot...yes. I'll marry you!" Haise smiled big and wiped her eyes. They kissed and Inami studied  the ring on her finger. Yuki smiled and clapped. "Yay! We'll  finally be a family!" A hand touched Yuki's shoulder. "Huh? Who are you?"  Cas had a sinister smile. "Oh, me? You can call me Aunt Cas!"