#12

Inami put her suitcase in her room and sighed. She stared at her necklace and saw the color change purple. She raised an eye brow and turned around quickly. "....." Tatara was standing in the far corner of her room. "I have a job for you." Inami stared at him and nodded. "CCG are getting rather close to our base. You will take a group of Aogiri solders and take care of them. Inami bowed and started getting ready. Tatara soon left as Inami changed back into her black outfit. She left her room and a group of Aogiri members in their cloaks were waiting for her.

"....." They followed from behind her. Inami counted how many were coming with her. About 30 or 40 members were there. Inami saw as the sun started to set. She ran on the tops of buildings. She stood and stared down at the multiple vans that were filled with CCG investigators. Inami noticed a white haired investigator. Her eyes widened and she jumped down from the roof and landed in front of him. The others were confused and followed her. Inami stared the investigator in the eye. "....." He stared back and looked at the others. Inami glared back at them and her kagune stabbed the nearest ones. CCG members watched in disbelief as they saw a ghoul kill her entire group. They tried fighting back but Inami ripped their Kagune's from their backs. The investigator watched unfazed. After they were all dead. Inami faced the investigator and got on her knees.

Kaneki was walking around town with Ayato since they had nothing to do today. Kaneki sipped on his cup of coffee he bought and caught the heavy scent of blood. "What's that?" Kaneki asked. Ayato shrugged. "Inami took a group of 40 Aogiri members to take care of CCG. Maybe she's near by. " Kaneki followed the scent and stayed hidden. He peeked around the corner and saw Inami on her knees, bowing her head. Kaneki's eyes widened and tried to listen as best as he could. Inami removed her mask and left it on the ground. "I see..." the investigator mumbled. "Arima, who is this?" A fellow investigator asked. "Did I make you proud..." Inami looked up. "Father?" Arima raised an Eyebrow. "Yes, Inami." Kaneki was shocked. "Is Inami...a half ghoul?!" Ayato looked as well. "If you noticed her right eye is always still. Maybe it's glass." Kaneki watched as Inami stood up and followed CCG back. "Inami!" Kaneki chased after her. Inami climbed into the vans with Arima. She saw a glimpse of Kaneki before the doors of the van closed. She glared and held onto Arima's arm.

Ayato grabbed Kaneki's arm. "Kaneki! Leave her...there's to many of them for us to take on..let's go before they notice." Kaneki clenched his fists. "Damn it." Eto stood waiting for them right when they got back. "Hehe, where's Ina~?" Kaneki looked down. "She went with the CCG." Eto giggled. "I see..she found her Father didn't she?" Kaneki looked at her. "Yeah.." Eto turned around and started walking away. "She didn't tell you her full name?" Kaneki shook hid head. "Hehe~ It's Inami Kishou." Kaneki clenched his fists. "But he's a human? Isn't Inami a full ghoul?" Eto stopped walking away. "A human? He's less human than you think. And her mother was a full ghoul. Inami's right eye is fake that's why here hair is in the way when her real eye turns into a Kakugan. Don't expect her to ever come back. Inami had betrayed us and now we will be hunting her down." Kaneki's eyes widened. "Hunting...?"