#57

"Daddy? Your a king? Then where is your crown?" Yuki pulled on his clothes. "I don't have one sweetheart. And I don't know if I am a king. I didn't kill Arima. Inami did!" Kaneki confessed. "It's true. I killed him." Inami added. "The she is queen. Kaneki, this is very important to us ghouls. I know you haven't been a ghoul all your life and you didn't know about it." Inami sighed. "I'll only do it if you can promise the safety of Yuki. Her life comes first." Yuki blushed a little. "We can keep her with Hinami and promise to put her life at most importance." Koma said rubbing Hinami's head.

"Also...if Kaneki will join me. I won't do it if he says no." Kaneki grabbed her hands and kissed them. "I will do everything  with you...as long as you still plan to marry me." Inami blushed a little. "I still intend to." Nishiki sighed. "Alright! Can we stop with the lovey dovey?!" She cleared her throat and stepped forward. "There's just one more question now." Kaneki started. "Will you all... Die Under Me?" Inami asked. They all bowed and Yuki giggled.  Kaneki even got down on one knee and took her hand again. "Every Queen will need a King." Inami smiled and bent over to whisper in his ear. Yuki walked up to the others and started hugging their legs. "Hey there princess! " Koma picked her up and placed her on his shoulders. "Mommy! I'm a princess now!" Inami chuckled and nodded. Yes you are my dear. But now, we all need to evacuate. Cas has a home on the outskirts  of  Tokyo. It's more that big enough so we can all lie low for a while."

"CCG will hunt us down, no doubt."  Ayato sighed. "Yes..also, I want to create a world where Ghouls and Humans can live together. I will first confront CCG then Aogiri." Inami looked over to Kaneki, who was happy about her decision. "Now..you all need to go gather anything of yours and bring it along."  "This is just like Anteiku all over again." Hinami smiled. They all agreed and left to gather their things. Yuki got her stuff packed and so did Inami and Kaneki. "Kaneki.... I want you to look like you're  the one in charge."  "You don't  want the CCG to know?" Kaneki was confused. Inami peeled the cloth off her skin and changed into something different. She had a long black coat with a hoodie that covered her eyes. "No. I want to  keep it a secret for now. They might think differently if they know a woman is in charge." Kaneki sighed. "If you want, then I will gladly take that place." Inami smiled and put on her mask. "We need to get going." Inami covered Yuki's face with a scarf.  "Are you ready?" Yuki nodded. Kaneki carried the bags while Inami held Yuki. Kaneki wore a black coat as well and put on his mask. Everyone met in front of Re:. Cas was already waiting at the other house for everyone.

They all followed Kaneki and Inami. An hour later, they finally made it. "Wow.." Touka said looking at the wooden house. Koma whistled and Irami chuckled. "Hey! At lease we have a roof over our heads and it's big enough."  Inami opened the door and everyone walked inside. Cas was sitting in the living room area with a cup of coffee. "Welcome!" She smiled. Everyone enter and Cas started dividing everyone up into rooms. "Inami and Kaneki get that room. Me and Yuki get the room next door. Koma, Ayato, and Nishiki get the room on the other side  of  the  house. And Touka, Hinami, and Iriami get the room across from them." Everyone agreed to the rooming arrangements. "Well..I'm beat! I'm gonna go ahead and sleep. Night guys!" Nishiki yawned and left to the room he was assigned. "Yuki, it's time you go back to bed too." Inami said removing her mask and hoodie. "Okay mommy!" Inami walked her to her room and kissed her forehead. "Night princess . "  "Good night mommy." Inami turned out the lights and closed the door. Everyone else went to bed except Kaneki, who was packing the closet. Inami took off her coat and threw it  to the side. She walked up behind Kaneki and wrapped her arms around him. "Inami~? " Kaneki looked over his shoulder.

"I told you what I wanted you to do for the first thing as king." He blushed. "Ah...r-right...!" She took off her remaining clothes and waited on the bed for him to finish.