#54

"Mommy?" Yuki was trying to wake Inami up. "Daddy will be home soon and it's time for dinner."  Inami rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Okay, Yuki." She put on a t-shirt and shorts, then walked into the living room. "Your dinner is on the counter Inami. Yuki, your's  is almost ready."  Cas smiled. "Cas, do you even know how to cook?" Inami asked. "Nope! But I'm pretty  sure  I can cook instant noodles...now how much water is it?" Inami sighed and took over. "C-Cas?! You burned the noodles!" Inami opened the back window and tossed the burning noodles out. Great, now the apartment smells..." Inami made a fresh pack and soon served it to Yuki. "Thank you mommy! Ehm...good try Cas." 

Cas grumble and sat in the living room. "What is that?" Cas asked pointing at the TV. "A television." Inami turned it on and Cas was amazed. "N-no way! THERE ARE PEOPLE INSIDE THIS TINY BOX!!" Inami sighed and took a bite out of her food. Cas was all over the TV and found the remote. "What's this?!" "A remote. " Yuki answered. "What does it do?!" Cas asked again. "Press a button and find out." Inami added. Cas pressed a big grey button and the channel changed on the tv. "Was ist diese schwarze magie?! (What is this black magic?!)" Inami and Yuki giggled a little. "Haise is late. He would have been home by now." Inami sighed. "Yeah...I wonder where daddy is." Yuki said. "When you're  done, go ahead and take a bath, Yuki ." She nodded and put her dish away. "Cas, you do the dishes for making the apartment stink."  "Was? Erm..What? Dishes?" Inami put her dishes away. "Oh yeah, it's fun."  "Okay!" Cas got up and entered the kitchen. 

"Now what you do is take this songe, rub all the dirty stuff off the plate with soap and the sponge, and put it in the dish washer  after washing the soap off. Can you manage that?" Cas nodded. "I got this!" Cas started rushing with the dishes. Inami sighed and went to check on Yuki. "Mommy, can I make a bubble bath tonight?" Inami smiled slightly. "I don't  see why not." Inami poured the soap in the water and Yuki mixed it all up. "Look mommy!" Yuki put soap around her face. "I have a beard!" Inami chuckled. "Oh no, where did my daughter go?! I guess she doesn't want to play games with me and daddy tonight, before she goes to bed." Yuki's eyes widened.

"I heard something about games?" Haise walked in the bathroom.  "We can't  play anything  with out Yuki, but she's  not here." Yuki washed all the soap off. "I'm right here mommy!" Inami chuckled and picked her up out of the tub. "There you are my sweet girl." Inami wrapped a towel over her and dried her off. Haise gave her some pajamas to change into. "So uhm, Cas  was putting the TV in the dish washer earlier. She said she saw a dirty dish inside the box and had to clean it?" Inami sighed. "Yeah....I thought that would happen." Inami got a card game from under their bed and set it up. She sat on the bed room floor. Haise and Yuki joined her.

"I have four 2's!" Yuki put them face down in the pile. "I have one 3." Inami added. "I have four 4's." Haise put down his. "B.S!" Inami  flipped them over. "Eh....four...4's..." she added the cards to her hand. "It's alright mommy! You can do better in the next round!" She sighed. "Yuki, it's almost 10. You should get ready for bed now." Yuki helped put the cards up and Inami went and tucked her into bed. "Im sorry if I scared you this morning." Inami said. "Its alright mommy! I know your in pain and sometimes you can't control it. But, we all got our demons that we keep hidden deep down. Your's is just a little...social!"  Inami chuckled and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Yuki. Good night."  "I love you, too, mommy. Good night!" Inami turned out the lights and closed the door. Haise hugged her from behind. "Hey  sweetheart."  "Haise, why were you late?" "I returned Hinami back to Anteiku." Inami smiled. "That's good." Haise kissed her on cheek. Inami slight smiled. His phone went off and Haise picked it up quickly. "Hello?....Yes....What?! How could you let her out?!.. Furuta?... On my way. Cochlea is under attack. Eto got out.." Haise hurries to get his gear and jacket. "I'm coming with you." Inami said. "No, I can't  let you---...." She cut him off. "I'm said....I'm coming with you." Haise nodded. "Fine." Inami took out a box from the bottom of the closet. "This was Kaneki's...but I don't  think he will mind if I use it for this once." She opened the box and pulled out a black leather suite. "I don't."

She changed really  quick and threw on her old CCG coat. "We need to go now." Haise said. "Cas watch Yuki!" Inami said as they ran out. "Huh? Where are you two going?" Cas wondered and closed the dish washer.