#50

"Haise! Wake up damn it!" A voice called out to Haise.  "Shiro...." Another voice added in. "Haise turned around. Kaneki grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall. "You better wake the fuck up! Inami is in trouble!" Tears were streaming down his face. "Please Haise! Save her for us!" KuroKaneki stood in the back looking down. "Kaneki...I promise nothing bad will happen to her. I'll save Inami. I promise." Haise was determined. "I don't want her to die..." ShiroKaneki fell to his knees and continued pleading.

Haise woke up in cold sweats. He rubbed his neck in pain and growled at the memory of last night. He threw on his uniform and took his badge and quinque. He left the quinxs house and headed downtown where he last saw Inami go. Police blocked off the whole area. "Sorry sir...you can't enter." Haise glared and walked up to the cop who stopped him. He pulled out his badge and showed him. "I am Special call Haise Sasaki. Ghoul Investigator. Let me pass." The police man was frightened but him. He let him through. Haise entered the broken building and searched around. The room where he found Arima was demolished. Her body was no where to be found. Haise felt heart broken. He continued searching until dark. His face was soaked in tears. He couldn't find her. "Hey buddy..you need to  leave. Now." The police said. Haise got up and slowly walked away.  He made it back home and stepped into the living room. "Sassan!" Shirazu and the others were waiting. "Daddy!" Yuki was there too. Haise stared at Yuki and started busting into tears. He fell to his knees and started hitting his head against the floor.

"Maman!" "Mr. Sasaki!" They were all worried. Haise continued to cry and soon screamed in frustration and sadness. Yuki hugged him. "Stop it daddy! Stop hurting yourself!" Yuki was crying. Haise eyes were wide with shock. He noticed the dent he put in the floor and hugged Yuki. "I'm sorry....Yuki, I'm sorry."  "Mommy...I miss mommy! If it weren't for me, mommy would be with us. Grandpa was apart of this too...he took mommy away from us." Haise narrowed his eyes. "Arima...." He put Yuki down. "Saiko...watch Yuki for me. Make sure nothing  bad happens to her." Haise stormed out. Everyone was worried about what he will  do.

Haise hurried into Arima's office. He checking over paper work when he ran in. "Where is she god damn it!!" Haise cursed at him. He never act like this before. "Who are you talking about?" Haise slammed his hands downed on the desk. "Inami! What did you do to her?!"  "Nothing. She's just finally changed. She is now the daughter I wished for so long." Haise grabbed him by the tie and cursed at him. The door opened. Haise turned around ready to scream at the person to get out but he was shocked. Inami entered the room. She had a dead look on her face and she moved slowly. "I-Inami...?" She stepped in the room and placed a pack of papers on the desk. She moved like a corpse. Haise noticed a syringe in the back of her neck. It was strapped to a tube that was tied around  her neck. "What happen to you?" Haise grabbed her shoulders and shook her a little.

"She can't talk, even if she tried." Haise glared at him and tried taking the needle out. "Stop! She'll kill everyone if you remove that!" Haise stopped and backed away. Inami turned away and left. "What happened to her?" "She was in a shell that transforms her into her true self. Inami will transform and kill unknowingly." Haise started crying. "Damn you....DAMN YOU!! SHE'S MY FIANCÉ AND YOU TURNED HER INTO A MONSTER!!" Arima stood from his desk. "She is my daughter and I never gave you the blessings to marry her!" Haise fought back. "What kind of father tortures his daughter?!" Arima and him continued arguing when someone ran in sawing a kakuja was attacking the 20th ward. Haise and Arima both rushed out.

Cas was destroying the city and killing a lot of innocent people. Inami didn't  notice. She was slowly walking around with paper work. Haise grabbed her and she dropped all the work. She was like a rug doll and didn't  move or make any expression. Arima grabbed her from him and knocked Haise down, he made Inami stand and whispered orders in her ear. "Kill Cassondra." Haise watched as Arima ripped out the syringe. Inami fell on the ground lifeless. Arima moved Haise out of the way and took cover. The back of her neck healed. Inami's eyes opened wide and blood red. She screamed and scratched at her back. Her skin grew and ripped down her back, big black wings and multiple tails swished around. Her body changed and grew to the same size as Cas's. Haise and Arima took cover. A huge crow kakuja started screeching and brought pain to many people's ears. Inami watched as Cas ran away and followed her.

Eto smirked and giggled. "Looks like fun~ I want to join!" Eto giggled and  ran down the side walk. Cas and Inami both fought as everyone watched. The CCG kept them in one area so they would do much danger. Inami bit one of Cas's legs and knocked her to the grown. She stabbed her abdomen with one of her tails. Just right before Inami bit her again, a flash of red went across the sky. Everyone stopped and watched. "I-its...the One-Eyed Owl!"

Raven जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें