#30

It's been a few years now. Yuki was now 11-years-old but her determination never faded. "They will come out...some day...I know of it..." Yuki said after she finished her breakfast. "Grandpa? Can I talk to Mommy again today?" Yuki asked as she knocked on Arima's door. "I'm sorry, but Inami isn't  feeling well  today. Maybe tomorrow." Yuki felt sad. "Alright.." She decided to go walking  around CCG. The building was so big and she hasn't seen everything  yet.  She decided to go to the training room. It was so early in the  morning  that no one would  really be in there. But, someone  was. He was very tall with a very skinny body. He had wavy white hair with black on top.

Yuki entered the room. He was doing push ups while she walked closer to him. She bent over and  looked at him. "Hello mister!" He got startled and fell on his face. "Hm? Are you alright mister?" He got up and rubbed his face. He stared at her. "Who are you?" He asked. Yuki was about to answer once she looked closer at his face. She smiled big. "What are you smiling about?" "DADDY!!" Yuki ran and hugged his neck. "Wha?! Daddy?! I'm not your father?!" Yuki let go of him. She was already crying.  "You mean...your not my daddy?" He shook his head. "I'm sorry....no I'm  not." Yuki started crying even more. "I WANT MOMMY AND DADDY BACK!!" He covered his ears. "Shh, shh..it's alright. I'll help you find you mother and father, alright?" Yuki wiped her eyes. "Okay.." He wiped the sweat of  him self and quickly  got changed. He grabbed her hand and lead her out into the hallway. "Hmm... So your parents  are here, right?"  "Mhm.." Yuki nodded. He looked around and and took her left. "How long have you been separated? "

He asked next. "3 years.." He was surprised. "3 years?! What horrible  parents.."  Yuki shook her head. "Grandpa let's me talk to mommy everyday..but today he said she wasn't  feeling well."  "So your  with your Grandpa alot? What's  his name?"  "People  call him Arima-san alot." He started coughing.  "Your related to Arima-san?" Yuki shook her head. "Not really. You see, my real parents  died a long time ago. I went to an orphanage where a girl named Inami, that was older than all the children there, watched over me. After I got a new family....they died...by a ghoul attack. Inami found me and never let me be alone. I started  calling her Mommy."  "And what about  your "dad"? You  mistook me for him earlier. Do we look alike?"

Yuki nodded again. "He was a boy that really liked Mommy. But Mommy is a unemotional person. She barely ever smiled unless it was at me. I can tell if she's  sad and when she's  faking a smile..Daddy always loved her..he never hated her for anything  she did...he was a good daddy.." He looked down. "I see, what was his name?"  "Kaneki Ken.'' His head started to hurt. "K-Kaneki?!" Yuki was surprised. "Do you  know my daddy?!" "I-...He's  in my head...everytime I close my eyes....!" The pain went away and he sighed. "I'm sorry mister...by the way, what's your name?" He rubbed his eyes and and looked at her. "It's  Haise. Haise Sasaki."  Yuki smiled. "I'm Yuki!"