#65

Kaneki took care of all the house work while everyone else was sleeping still. He sighed once everything was finished and took Luciel on a walk. Luciel sniffed the ground and followed a certain scent. "What is it?" Kaneki followed behind. Luciel barked at an old building that was run down. He checked inside and saw all the  broken walls and fallen rubble. Luciel growled and barked continuously. "Luciel!" Kaneki snapped at the dog. Something moved from behind a corner. "You there...come out." Kaneki demanded. A group of children looked around the corner. One was older than the rest and they all hid behind him. "Please leave mister!" One of the little kids said. "Hey, don't say that! He's  the king...."  "He's  a monster then!" Another one said. "I'm sorry sir...please forgive them." The older one said. "Are you a ghoul?" Kaneki asked. "..." He nodded. "And these kids are human? Your all orphans?"  They all said yes. Kaneki came closer to them. "The queen was just like you when she was a child. Her daughter is a human child that she adopted. Come with me. All of you." He put his hand out to them. "Don't  do it big brother! He's  a monster!"

"I'm the  same thing! " He stepped closer and took his hand. Kaneki smiled and whistled  for Luciel. The dog sniffed it's way back home. "Inami! Your feeling better?" She was drinking coffee. "Yeah..I was just hungry..Who is that?" Kaneki let them inside. "Orphans that I found down the street. They were living in an old home that was about to break down." Inami got up a looked at them all. "I can tell...you're  just like me when I was little..." Inami looked at the smaller children  and put her hand out to touch them but they backed away. "Monster!" Inami glared at them. "Please excuse  them..ghouls took away there families." The older one said. "You should know that I'm trying to make this world better. The CCG is impossible to work with and I fear Aogiri will be just as stubborn. If you want us to work together and stop all this violence...I need you all to trust us "monsters", alright?" Inami explained. "I understand miss..we should get back." Inami narrowed her eyes. "Didn't  you hear me? I need your help." Inami said and grabbed her coat. Kaneki handed her mask over to her. "Cas, let's get going." Inami said loud enough to wake her up.

"Were coming too!" Irimi said with everyone else.  Inami nodded. "Koma, can you go check Yuki out of school. Meet up with us down town. He gave a thumbs up and left. "Miss...I don't  know what we can do." One of the kids said. Inami didn't  respond. "Let's go." They searched for homeless children and adults and proposed there ideas and gathered more followers. Ghouls and humans. "Mommy!" Yuki called out. "Inami picked her up and kiss her forehead."Did you have fun at school?" "Mhm! Mommy, there's so many people!" Yuki looked at them all. "She's  human..." Inami nodded. "And you love her?" Inami smiled. "I  wouldn't trade her for the world." Yuki giggled and hugged her. "Mommy can I say hi to the boy over there!" Yuki pointed at the older kid from earlier. "Sure." Inami put her down and Yuki pushed through the crowd. "Hello! My name is Yuki!" He blushed. "S-Soma..." Inami smiled and continued on down the street. "Inami...I don't  see what your trying to accomplish with this." A familiar voice said. Inami glared at him. "Koori. Please you must understand.  "I just want to end this violence. All these humans and ghouls think so as well. Just please let us try!"

Koori shook his head.  Get Aogiri on your side...then we will comply."  "Aogiri..." Inami looked back at Yuki then back to Koori. "Fine..." They passed him and walked down a different route. "Inami...we can't take these poor children in Aogiri..they'll get slaughtered if we're not careful. "I know...I'm worried." Inami thought as they entered a new ward. Koma, Ayato, and Nishiki protected the group from the new ghouls wandering around. "Who's  this honey?" A few ghouls disrespected Inami. They whistled at her and said other dirty things. Inami' so eyes turned crimson and Kaneki stepped  in before she could do anything rash. "Excuse me! You just disrespected the queen. Your mistakes will be gladly  paid for with your life." His eye went dark and everyone covered the kids eyes as he "took care of" them. Inami stopped him. "It's alright Kaneki. They will be taught who is in charge." Big black wings folded around her body and a kakuja mask formed. Humans screamed and ran away. Ghouls got down and placed there heads on the ground.  "Your mom is a scary ghoul..yet she loves humans." Soma asked Yuki. "Mhm! Oh! Soma how old are you?"  "Ten, why?" Yuki smiled. "No reason!" He sighed. "You're a weird  human."