Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act

Start from the beginning

"Abeer are you okay"- I heard Stefen's voice as he held me by my shoulders.
"I....I don't know....my head is spi...nning"- I said as I held my head in my both hands.
"Take me to Summi and Maliha ple...ase"- I managed to say.
"Yea sure, just stay with me"- He said as we walked away from the noisy place.

The place got blur and I lost my conciousness in his arms.

--------------------------------------------
After Sometime.
Haroon's POV
The party is almost over and most of the guests left, but Sumaiyya and Maliha are here chatting with the bride, but where is Abeer? She can't be seen anywhere and so is Stefen.
Where are both of them?!

I walked towards the girls and called out Maliha. But how do I ask about Abeer?
You can't ask about Abeer, but you can surely ask about Stefen.

"Maliha, have you seen Stefen anywhere?"- I asked her.
"I haven't seen him from sometime Mr. Haroon. But he must be with Abeer somewhere here."- She smiled and answered.
"Okay thankyou"- I smiled in a thin line and said as she left.

Stefen and Abeer together?! I hope she is not in any trouble.
I rushed outside the hall in search of Abeer, but I couldn't find her. I came again in the hall in thought that she might be here, but she wasn't.
Oh God please keep her safe!

"Sumaiyya let's go dad is here"- I heard Maliha saying to Sumaiyya.
"But where is Abeer?"- Sumaiiya asked.
"She messaged me a while ago, that she has already left with her brother."- Maliha answered.
"What? That's weird, I thought we three were going together?"- Sumaiyya said in a confusing manner.
"I know I thought the same. Anyways hurry up, Dad's waiting!"- Maliha said in a hurry and they both left the hall.
That's weird, I am sure something is definitely wrong.

Stefen is not the right guy he is surely upto something, I have a feeling Abeer is definitely here.

I called up Abeer after getting her number from the university's student information directory, but her mobile is switched off.
Dammit!

I rushed out again. Stefen will not have taken Abeer anywhere else than university, because he is not that smart.
I have to search the whole university, they might be somewhere here.

I searched every classroom, bathroom, staffroom, library and garden, but they are not here.
Maybe he did went outside?

I was in the garden area when the lights turned off. Everyone must have left.
I was near the university's main gate when I heard some noises from abit far.
I walked near to the voices and reached out of the storeroom.
I missed this place.

I tried to open the door but the door was locked from inside. Shit!!

-------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
I managed to open my eyes after alot of difficulty but everything was dark around me, and my head was still heavy.
I held my head with both my hands and tried to balance my self.
I could hear some voices but failed to recognize them.
I remembered the last time I was with Stefen and then after that I lost my concious.

"Ste...fen"- I managed to say.
"Yea baby"- I heard him saying as someone came near me and carressed my cheeks.
Is he Stefen? why is he behaving like this?
"Finally she woke up, now it's gonna be fun"- I heard somebody saying in a seductive voice.
"Wha...t is g..oo...ing on?"- I asked and tried to stand but failed badly.
"Tch tch tch....relax baby. We are just going to have some fun."- Stefen said as he nibbled my ear.
I hated myself at that time, and died internally.

Tears started to stream down my face and I tried to get away from there but I didn't had the energy.
"Please let me go!!"- I tried to raise my voice, tears rolling down my face.

"Just a little fun baby and then you are free to go"- One of the boy said as he removed the veil from my shoulders toughly.
"Please leave me"- I begged them and tears not stopping.
One of them came and pushed me down on my back and came on top of me and started nibbling my neck.
I pushed him as hard as I could.

He held my both hands above my head and kept biting my neck like an animal.
I heard everybody laughing.

"HELPPPP."- I cried and shouted but nobody came.
I lost the courage to fight back. I failed to protect my honour.
Ya khuda Madad.

X-----------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Everything will fall into place, just be patient"

I am sorry for such a cheesy chapter, please bear with me 😕🙈

Our society is filled with such filthy people but we need to be aware of them. Don't hesitate to defend yourself  if you are one of the victims and also don't feel shy to raise your voice against such filthy and heinous crime.

Do loads of votes & comments ✌🏻️