The bar stools are pretty tall so I get Crystal and make her stand in front of me.

"Look I'm sorry about watching you. I just haven't had sex for like three months." He says honestly.

Crystal laughs. "Let's just forget that happen then."

He reaches out his hand to her. When she grabs it they shake.

"I'm David."

"I'm Crystal."

It's like they are cool so that's good because I don't want them to hate each other.

"Did Jacob tell you about me? I am his best friend he should have told you everything."

Crystal giggles and looks back at me. "No."

Davids jaw drops. "Really! I see how it is."

We all laugh and Crystal sits down and we all eat.

This wasn't how I wanted her to spend her first day her but I guess David was good company.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

~Crystal's POV

After eating breakfast we started to talk about taking a boat ride. Jacob and David said it would be fun but truthfully I'm so scared of boats, well maybe not boats but water. It's pretty ironic since I'm now living on a private beach but I thought I would get used to it by now.

"Alright Crystal go put some longer pants on and a sweater." Jacob said.

I raise my eyebrows. "Why?"

How is he gonna tell me what to wear?

He chuckles and so does David. "Baby, we're going on a boat ride, your gonna be cold."

"Oh, I wasn't thinking." I lie then walk up the stairs before I can humiliate myself any further.

I put on a pullover sweater and a pair of jeans. Then I put on ankle boots and started to walk to the door. Before I opened it the door opened by its self and I squealed. Jacob came through the doorway and I was still trying to calm down... I'm scared easily.

"My bad Crystal." He wraps his arm around my waist. "Didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine. I'm jumpy that's all."

"Listen I really wanted today to be just us but I'm sorry for David he--"

"No Jacob it's really fine. David is cool I don't mind hanging with him. The more the merrier!"

Jacob laughs. "Ms. Perky."

I hit his chest. "Shut up."

He leans down to my level. "Make me."

I grin before kissing him. He picks me up while kissing and sets me on what seems to be his dresser. I push him off gently and hop off.

"There is like twenty different people in here Jacob."

He closes the door. "So we close the door and that's that."

I roll my eyes and walk from in front of him. He doesn't get it. "It's not cool Jacob."

"What's not cool?"

"There's like a hundred people and you think that you can just close the door. It's suppose to be private and you act like its some joke." I turn around so that I'm facing the window because I don't wanna see his face.

He grabs my chin softly and turns me around. I stand in front of him with an attitude.

"You know I've never seen you this angry before."