Aquarius

I got a text from Pisces, she wanted me and Virgo to come over and take care of this kid she was watching.

Why was she even looking after a kid in the first place? She doesn't even like kids so it was confusing but I agreed to it. I'm not sure about Virgo though.

I got ready and went to Pisces' house.

"So why are you taking care of this kid?" I asked when she answered the door.

"Long story. I gotta go, take care of him thanks." Pisces said and left in a hurry. I wonder why?

I walked in and noticed a cute little boy. "Awe!! Aren't you just the cutest little thi-" I got cut off by a huge puff of smoke.

"Tsk. I'm not a child." The kid was gone and it was replaced with a guy that was around my age. I started to freak out since I knew that Pisces was gonna KILL me if she comes home with an actual person instead of a child????

"Who the hell are you and what have you done with the kid?" I said letting ready to attack.

"Chill. I'm Sagittarius, dumbass." He said and sat on the sofa. "Sagittarius? Wait you're a zodiac?!" I replied.

"No, I'm a human(sarcasm)" Sagittarius glared at me. "Look, I've already made half Pisces friends hate me and her, along with her little boyfriend."

What? Pisces doesn't have a boyfriend...Gemini!

"What did you do?!" I yelled at him.

When I yelled at him, his eyes turned a bright green. "Look girlie, I don't know who the hell you're talking to. But I can easily over power you." Sagittarius got up from the sofa and get close up in my face.

"I'm guessing Pisces hasn't seen this part of you?" I said, I balled my hand into a fist and punched him in the gut, sending him back into the wall.

Oops, just a 'lil' dent in the wall. Then again I'm defending myself.

"No. Not yet. And she never will."

"Oh she'll find out." I said and attempted to punch him. He disappeared.

"You can't find me." Sagittarius taunted, invisible powers.

"Stop being a child and come out." I said trying to see if he stopped being invisible.

He came back to his human form and smiled. "The only child I see is you." He replied and punched me in the gut.

Fuck. That hurt more than period cramps.

"Why are you even doing this?" I asked pressing my arms in my stomach to relieve the pain.

"Because I have nothing better to do." Sagittarius smiled and kicked me to the floor. I coughed up blood and tried to get up, I can't give up.

"You try so hard to save people," Sagittarius pouted sarcastically "Just stop." He kicked me back down to the floor.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it.

"Don't touch my hair." I said staring him dead in his eyes.

"What're you gonna do about it?" He taunted me.

I was done at this point.

I got up and punched him in his mouth. Blood came out of his mouth.

"Tsk. So you wanna play that game."

He threw a punch at me and I threw one back. We went to the stairs and he pushed me off.

Before I knew it I was rolling down some steps, getting dizzy and stabbed.

At the end of rolling I tried getting up. I can't I'm too weak at this point.

"Awe, Aquarius can't get up~" Sagittarius teased and kicked me lightly.

He took my chin and brought me closely to his face. "I'm sorry to ruin such a pretty face." He said and threw me back on the ground.

"Aquarius!" I heard a familiar voice.

I couldn't see who it was but I knew it wasn't Pisces.

I couldn't move, everything was getting foggy and my hearing was terrible so I didn't know what Sagittarius was yelling at and fighting.

Everything went black...
---------------------------------
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL IT WASNT PISCES BC THAT BITCH GONEEEEEE. Okay so I hope you like this chapter... sorry it took me so long to make but I was kinda busy doing stuff for my friend. And my baby's birthday was yesterday so happy birthday hotkookies ❤️❤️ (belated birthday) LOVE YOU BBYYYYYY

-PISCES