Virgo

It was 1 am and I was reading Ereri fanfic that Pisces told me to read, I got a call from the hospital? I picked up and told me the news. I threw on a jacket and shoes and drove as fast as I can to the hospital.

I got to the hospital and checked in. I ran to Scorpio's room and saw that she was laying in the bed, watching TV. "Oh my god! What happened?!" I asked and ran to her side.

She didn't answer me. "Scorpio!" I yelled. She turned to me with teary eyes, "Tell Aries I'm sorry for hurting him." She said and closed her eyes. Her heartbeat stopped, I called for the doctors and they tried bringing her back to life.

I texted everyone to come to the hospital that Scorpio might die and to hurry.

They tried everything and couldn't bring her to life and just as they were putting the covers over her face, everyone bursted in. I looked over to them and shook my head, meaning that she was gone now. Maybe to a better place.

Aries and Cancer stood at the door frame, Aries face terrified. I got up with fury while tears ran down my face, they were warm and hot.

I grabbed Aries by the collar and pushed him against the wall so everyone in the hospital could see that he was a pussy. "Virgo!" Leo yelled, I turned back and glared at Leo. I hate them both. I hate all the guys.

"If you didn't say such harsh things then this would of never happened!" I yelled and threw him on the floor. Everyone gasped and I tackled him down, ready to swing at him but before I could I felt a cold hard splash of water.

"Calm the hell down!" Pisces said, her eyes were a brighter blue than normal. "Get up and pull yourself together." She said and took me off of Aries.

"Are you okay?" Pisces asked and landed him a hand. He got up and stared at me, I just turned and went to my car so I could change.

Everything is just shit. Shit. Shit. Shit!

I drove home and changed my clothes, drying my hair.

I checked the time and saw that it was 12 am. I decided to go to sleep and forget about everything that had happened or tried to. I mean Scorpio just died! How do you recover from that?

Your best friend dying and you never getting to see them ever again in life!

I slowly fell asleep waiting for another day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yooooooooooooo, someone commented to update and to make Aries apologize....... Nah fam❤️ anyways I treks to update as fast as I could and sorry for that last chapter!! emma5191 DECIDED TO TAKE MY CHROME BOOK AND UPDATE OR PUBLISH A CHAPTER!!!!!!! Anyways I gotta blast. I'm tired asf and wanna KMS🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚 BYE WHORES

-Pisces