Virgo

I woke up to a mini hangover. I looked at the time and saw 12 pm, I slept in way to long. I grabbed my phone and texted Pisces, 'Got a date yet?' I sent the message and went to go get ready to get some food.

I checked my phone and saw that she hasn't replied to me, even though I texted her about 5 hours ago. I sighed and knew why she wasn't replying. It was either because she was watching anime or yaoi, I really never liked watching anime or yaoi ever since Pisces told me to watch boku no pico. I shivered at the flashback and turned the T.V on.

My phone flashed on with Pisces name on it, "Not really," "Oh I thought you and Gemini were going together. "Weeeell..." she stopped typing then typed again "About that we kissed yesterday..." I gasped and fangirled. "WHY HAVEN'T YOU SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT TO ME?!?!" After I that text she didn't reply to me.

I got a text from one of my 'former' parents saying we were going to a little trip on Friday at 2.

~Time Skip to Friday~

We were in English getting ready to do this stupid rap thing. "Alright everyone please line up and every must say their verse!" Our teacher said "1...2...3.. Go!"

We sang the verse and right then we got the email that we won the shoutout. Pisces and Aquarius were using a pencil to pretend sex (Aquarius' hand and her pencil). Our teacher basically had a heart attack when we won. Pisces looked up to make sure she was okay, she was the class president after all. I don't know how though because everyone seemed to be scared of her. Pisces rolled her eyes and sighed, "Ma'am please be more careful," She ignored her and clapped.

We got dismissed to go to lunch, Pisces usually runs to lunch because there was this girl that moved from somewhere and decided to take our seats.

I ran after Pisces and saw her almost trip, "Shit!" She yelled and ran to the table. She stopped to catch her breath, "Let me catch my breath," she said in between gasps. "PI-CHAN!" I saw Gemini running towards us. "Uggggh," Pisces groaned and sat down, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "What's wrong?" he whined and sat beside her, "Nothing," she replied and ate my sandwich I gave her everyday.

It was after school and I was in the car getting ready to go to the trip. "Virgo, are you finished yet?" I heard my former mom yell, "Yeah!" I said and walked down the stairs.

We got to Ohio and saw my brother, Binge, I ran into his arms. He was 20 now, "Hello Virgo," he said and hugged me back "Yo," I heard a familiar voice. My boyfriend's girlfriend Ashley, I squealed and hugged her. She whispered in my ear "I'm pregenat," she smiled brightly. I gasped and jumped up and down, "I'm gonna be an auntie! I'm gonna be an auntie! Yay Yay Yay!" I cheered. She smiled and snuggled up to Binge.

We got to his house and hanged out, I saw some presents that had my name on them. Because Binge  lives so far away we had a late christmas. 

After opening the presents and talking, we headed home, "See you next year!" Ashley yelled from the porch. "You too!" I yelled back. When we go into the car my former parents strated talking about Ashley. "Ashley is a human I can't believe that they having a baby with her," my dad said "He shouldn't be dating a human." My mom then pointed out "It's honestly a disgrace," He nodded in agreement. I sighed and didn't say anything, I didn't feel like agruing with them. "He'll have to give up his powers before the baby is born." My eyes widen and payed attention to the converstion. "What do you mean?" I asked and sat up, a zodiac child can't repopulate with a human, and if you wan to..." my mom trailed off "You have to give up your powers of beign a zodiac." My dad finished the sentence for her.

We got home and all I could think of right now was my brother giving up his powers, I mean I'm happy for them but.. I heard a knock on the front door "Coming!" I yelled and opened the door. "Yo," Leo smiled slightly and waved, "Oh hi." I smiled and let him in. He sat on the couch and played with his hands. "Um," he said and started to blush really hard, "Will you go to the dance with me?!" He slightly yelled and closed his eyes. I laughed and rolled around on the floor, "Yes I will, but what made think I was going to say no?" I wiped a tear from my eye and sighed, sloching beside. He chuckled softly and itched his head. Needless to say this was the first time he looked like this, he's always acting so tough at school and seeing him like this was funny. Was he turning soft hearted just for me?

We hung out for a while and watched some movies together. "Hey Aquiarius," he and while we were waiting for the movie to load. "Hm?" I hummed and looked at him. He held up my chin and looked deeply into my eyes, I blushed and tried to avoid eye contant. He took our faces closer, our lips were only an inch away from each other. I closed my eyes and............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I forgot to mention that this story is based on things I see around me, besides like some parts. I hope you like this chapter of Virgo. And because I want you tell you something about myself, I'll tell you my name. My name is Pisces, yes I know it's weird but that doesn't matter right now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Zodiac Lovers. And the reasons why I made this book is because I really like the zodiacs even though I was named after one, thanks for the support. Also, my friends are these zodiacs but my name is actually Pisces. Eh well good bye for now!! (I typed up this story at school bc we had free time on the computers so why not?? And sorry for the short chapter)

~Pisces