Just a chapter my friend wrote~Aquarius

I woke up to the sound of my nephew screaming downstairs. I groaned and stumbled out of bed. My eyes were bloodshot. I couldn't sleep last night knowing my best friend, Scorpio, died and I couldn't do anything about it. I walked down the stairs, falling on my ass for about the 20th time, and took a bagel out of the fridge. I was eating in my room when the doorbell rang.

"Get off your ass and get the door!" My mom yelled from across the house. I slumped over to the door and opened it. I saw a police officer and a few other people, Pisces, Virgo, and Gemini. "We'd like to question you about the suicide of Scorpio," the officer said in a deep, professional tone.

"But don't you already know about it? I mean, she committed suicide!" I held back tears at the reminder of Scorpio.

"Yes, but we don't know why and everyone refuses to speak up. Now, come along, we've got some of your friends here, too." He moved to the side to bring them into view, but instead of just the 3, it was all of Scorpio's friends.
~~~~~~~~~~
I DIDNT WRITE IT WritingUntilDawn WROTE IT AND SO NO IM NOT GONNA CONTINUE IT😂 ANYWAYS IM GONNA CONTINUE THIS TOO SO NDOSKSSK BYE WHORES❤️❤️❤️

-Pisces