Capricorn

I woke up and noticed it was almost homecoming. I got up and sighed, maybe I should ask Aquarius today. Everyone does think she's hot anyways. I got up quickly and dressed up nicely than usual, I sighed and remembered we wear uniforms. I got undressed and got into my uniform. I'll ask her after school. I'll ask her out maybe, I saw the bus come and I ran outside. I didn't see Aquarius in the seat she was usually sitting. I frowned and sat down in the empty seat, I heard some girls talking about homecoming. "I wonder if Capricorn is going with anyone" I sighed and knew they were gonna ask me to go with them.

I got off the bus and saw Aquarius there sitting with her friends. Why wasn't she on the bus? I looked over to some guys staring at her. Guessing they gave her a ride. Whatever. I rolled my eyes and caught Aquarius staring at me then look away fast. I wonder if she feels the same.

We got to class and I saw her in a bad mood. "Is something wrong?" she shook her head. I sighed and looked at her worried. I stopped and she stopped. "Tell me what's wrong" "I can't" she looked down disappointed. I sighed and walked up to her. I let go of my things and hugged her, "You know you can tell me anything" I whispered. "Y-Yeah, I know" she started sniffing. "What happened?" I let her go and faced her to me. "The guys that were staring at me-" I felt something pressure on me. "Now now, Aquarius" I saw the guy from this morning. His name was Gabe. She stood wide eyed, I saw Pisces walk by. "I'd let him go if I were you" and she got to class. pressure was still on me so I couldn't move. "Or what?" he sassed her. Shit is about to go down. "Cause I said so" her eyes were glowing a blue. "Now" she fully turned around. Leo, Gemini, and Aries came out of no where. "Let him go" Pisces said one more time. "No, you don't boss me around, shorty" her eyes widen. Oh shit. Shit shit shit shit. Gemini walked up with his eyes glowing a red. "No one calls her that but me" he walked up to Gabe. Aquarius was there behind Pisces. "Now we could go the easy way or the hard way" Aries stepped up, his eyes were a glowing pink. Gabe shivered at everyone around him. Pisces cracked her hands. "The hard way it goes then" she punched him and I fell down. Aquarius ran to me and held me. Everything faded while Pisces and everyone were fighting Gabe.

I woke up and I saw Aquarius sleeping beside the bed. I looked around and saw Leo walk in, he had a broken leg. "What happened?" I asked and he smiled "Noth-" he got cut off by Pisces "We saved you obviously" she crossed her arms. She had an eye patch on her left eye. "Your eye" I frowned. I'm such a bad friend. Everyone came in with a broken arm or leg. Pisces was the only one that was caught in the eye. I sighed and thanked them. They left me in the room with Aquarius. I smiled at her and petted her.

After being in the nurse's room I went home with Aquarius. I saw Pisces and Gemini riding their skateboards together. I looked over to Aquarius. "Would you like to ride bikes to school with me one day?" I asked. She brightened up and smiled "Sure!"

I got home and took my shower. Then got a call from my manager. I hated him so much, I can't live in fucking peace.

(G= Capricorn M= Manager)

C: What the hell do you fucking want?

M: Well hello to you too

C: What do you want!?

M: We need the band back in the company again

C: NO!

M: Bu-

I ended the call and sighed to myself. This fucking fat ass thinks he can get me back to the god damn company. All they did was torture us, making us do all this stuff that we didn't need for singing. I got a text from him. I ignored it went to see my guitar, I picked it up and played some notes. I stopped and got up.

I went to my bed and laid there, staring at my ceiling. I wonder if they said. I hate keeping this a secret from the girls. I bet the guys feel the same.

I picked up my phone and looked at it. I called Leo.

(C = Capricorn L=Leo)

C: Hey, did manager call you?

L: Yeah

C: What'd he say to you?

L: He told me that he wants us back in the company, you?

C: He told me the same thing

L: What are we gonna tell the girls though?

C: I don't know yet, we can not tell them

L: That's a little rude don't you think?

C: True but still than being in that place

L: I can't hold it anymore dude!

C: I can't either

L: I'm gonna tell her at homecoming

C: I have an idea!

L: What?

C: We can perform at homecoming!

L: Yes! We need our masks!!

C: I'll tell Gemini

L: Okay later

C: Later

I called Gemini about it and told Aries. They agreed, Leo said he was gonna get the masks. We wore masks when we played in the band.

I felt bad not telling the girls what we really were. Every time we played we wore masks. I'll tell her at hoco I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves, sorry I don't have any time to write stories. I hope you liked this chapter of Capricorn's POV. Well my friend wants her computer since I'm using it. Lol I'm at her house. Hehe. Well later loves, add this story to your reading list and follow me if you want. Well BAIBAI❤❤

-Melon Juice 🍈