Virgo

I was drying my dishes and Pisces calls me telling me that she has a child.

At first I thought Gemini and her did the nasty and she got prego but it didn't turn out that way.

Now, I'm sitting with a cute little child in my lap smiling. "What's his name?" I asked.

"Sagittarius." Pisces replied and took him away from me, "His foster mom was abusing him and we all know that bad."

I nodded my head in agreement, "And Gemini slapped him for no good reason so we decided to take a break from our relationship."

I almost flipped a god damn table. They broke up! Because of a child?!

"Pisces! That's so dumb!" I yelled at her an stood up, "I don't see why you even di-" she cut me off by slamming her fist on the table.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! MY DECISIONS ARE MY DECISIONS!" Her face was gloomy and I could barely see her eyes.

My eyes widen, "I'm gonna go." I said angrily, she huffed and patted the child's back. When Sagittarius' face wasn't facing Pisces', he made an evil smirk.

I opened my mouth to talk but knew she wouldn't listen so I just left.

What a dirtbag move!

I dialed Gemini's number and waited for an answer but didn't get one. Maybe he's busy doing something??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMF you guys are so rude 😂 I mean Sagittarius hasn't even done anything yet and 2 people have hated on him already

 Maybe he's busy doing something??~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OMF you guys are so rude 😂 I mean Sagittarius hasn't even done anything yet and 2 people have hated on him already

I'm not gonna kill Sagittarius guys, shit takes too long 😂. Anyways sorry for such a short chapter in trying to get everyone to know Sagittarius so yeah, I'm tired ASF so I might go to bed?? Eh idk anyways KEEP PANTY HUNTING MY FRIENDS

-Pisces