Scorpio

I walked into my house, "I'm home!" I yelled. 

I expected to see my parents to yell back, but I didn't get one. I walked into the kitchen to see if my mom was in there but she wasn't.

That's weird. They usually leave a note if they aren't home

I pulled out my phone and looked for my parents phone number. I found it and called it. "We are sorry but this phone is out of service." I ended the call. That's weird. They always answer their phone.

I called my mom and dad's work place as well. 

"Hello?" 

"Hi, this is Scorpio. I was wondering if my parents are there?" I asked hoping that they were.

The person on the other line was silent. "Hello??" I said. "Scorpio.. your parents have been dead for a very very long time." I could hear the sorrow in the person's voice. 

I laughed a little hoping that it was a joke. "You're kidding right?" I asked hoping that they were. "I'm sorry, Scorpio." Then the line was dead. 

No way they were dead. I walked to my room and saw that I didn't have the pictures of my mom and dad anymore. I always had them. 

I looked for maybe a clue and saw a box in my closet. It said "Don't Open". I opened it anyways. 

I opened the box and saw the pictures of my parents and some blood on them with some objects. I looked through them and came across a video tape that said "Parents Death." 

There was no way that they were dead. They had to be on a trip or something.

I put the tape in my computer and watched it. It was my parents being killed and me being the useless little girl I am doing nothing to save them, then it all came back to me. My parents were dead... I messed up love life with Aries. All my memories were coming back. 

Pisces and I used to be best friends. I lost everyone I loved. 

Why am I like this?

Why can't I be normal like all everyone else?

When I sat there and started to cry I felt myself crying. I laughed a little and thought maybe it's just sweat. But then more came down and I caught myself sobbing as the video of my parents dying kept replaying.

-

A few more moments later I heard my phone ring. 

I ignored it and heard it ring a thousand more times. I checked my phone and it was everyone congratulating me for getting my memories back. And remembering them. 

Then I realized. I didn't loose everyone. I have friends that I hold dearly and smiled for the first time in a while, and texted back. 'Thank you <3' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, thanks for reading this chapter. I know it's been a while since I updated an actual story. But I want to say this, if you need to contact me or ask me questions please contact my Instagram @/ anime.panties. I'm mostly on that and I post some AMVs on there. But I have editors block so I haven't made anything. I'm also on writers block so comment ideas on both here and Instagram..... THANK YOU CHILDREN 

-Pisces