Leo

She closed her eyes, I tried not to laugh. But ended up laughing. "W-what?" She looked confused "You. Really. Thought. I. Was. Gonna. Kiss. You!!" I said in between my laughs.

Her eyes had widen and she gripped onto the blanket, "Please leave." She whispered and looked down. I stopped laughing and looked at her, "It was just a prank," I lifted up her chin but she jerked away.

"LEAVE NOW!" I flinched and got up, "Fine."

I left the house and my phone began to ring, a lot.
(P:Pisces A: Aquarius S: Scorpio L:Leo)
P: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO VIRGO?!
A: YOU FUCKING BITCH!
S: I'm gonna cut off your dick and feed it to you.
L: Yo okay calm your tits, I meant it as a prank didn't think it would hurt her feelings!
S: oh stfu we know you, your just some fuck boy that likes to hurt other people
P: Well yeah we know that but he had to choose Virgo^
A: Right

The conversation went on and on so I turned off my phone and finally got home. Do I really hurt other people around me? I had these bad thoughts and eventually fell asleep, then woke up again for some reason, my phone was ringing.
(L: Leo G:Gemini)
G: Yo man sorry I woke you up but you know why Pisces and the rest aren't answering their phones?
L: Nah man sorry
G: Ight see you later!
L: Yeah

Sorry G, I do know why they aren't answering. I closed my phone and put it beside me, I stared at the ceiling. "Maybe I should apologize," I whispered to myself, "HELL YEAH YOU SHOULD!" I heard a familiar voice from my phone.

"HEY WHY WOULD YOU YELL THAT?!" Another voice, I picked up my phone and saw that the call has ended already. I sighed and laid back, "Fuck," I ran my hand through my hair.

I love her though, I never meant to hurt her.
********************************************Hi hi I have reached 1K reads and I'm so happy, I wanna say thank you to you guys and that I'm sorry that this chapter is short. I know I haven't been active much but I'll try! I've been going around places with some of my friends that are included in this story and so I can have some ideas. And bc this is based on things around me, I've gotten A LLLLLOOOOT of ideas❤️ anyways thanks for the love and support❤️☺️

~Pisces