Virgo

"V-Virgo" the  guy I thought I would never see is right in front of my eyes, "What's going on here?" Gemini peeked over him and looked at me. "Uh," Monkey rubbed his neck and turned the other side. "P-Pisces?" he stuttered, "Oh hey" she waved at him, "Whe-" Gemini turned around and saw her soaked in water, "What happened?!" he ran to her and held her shoulders. While they were talking I walked to Monkey. "What are you doing here?" I asked and watched Pisces and Gemini talking. "I'm going back to school now" he said and looked at me "I think I'm over it". I nodded my head and looked back at him "Me too" I said and reminded myself of Leo. I smiled and looked at both of the two love birds. "Aren't you two cute?" I yelled they stopped talking and blushed. "W-Well, see you guys later" Pisces then ran away "Me too" Gemini said and ran away too. "Well, I'll get going too" I waved at Monkey and went to go get my bag. Monkey is a type of zodiac but he's a different than me."Virgoo" Leo ran to me and had a slight blush, "C-Can I walk home with you?" he itched his head, I nodded. He smiled brightly, he walked me home and waved me off. "See you tomorrow" "Yeah".

I got to my room after showering. Monkey's going back to school now, after 6 years.

*Flash Back*

In the 6th grade, "V-Virgo" "Yes?" "I-I have to tell you something" "Okay?" "I REALLY LIKE YOU!". I stood there and smiled "Sorry but I don't feel the same" he hung his head and he never came to  school the day after

*End of Flack Back*

I sighed and fell asleep waiting for morning to wake me up on a new day.

I woke up and did everything I did every single other morning. I waited for the bus and saw Monkey petting a cat, the bus came and I got to my seat. All the girls didn't like me besides my friends, they glared and gave me dirty looks when I came on. "Virgo?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and sasw Monkey "Good Morning" I smile and saw the girls admire Monkey. "Good morning" he replied and sat with a girl in the other seat.

We got off the bus and I walked to the girls "Does Monkey ride your bus now?" Pisces asked, I nodded my head. She looked at Scorpio, she nodded her head and nodded her head. She got a book out and started flipping threw pages, "Monkey- an handsome male with a problem of stuttering, good at sports and likes to eat bananas also gets jealous easily and loves people" She closed her book and looked over to me "Good luck" she pat me on the back and got the book she was reading out again. I sighed and shook my head.

I had gym with Scorpio, I went to change when my clothes weren't in my locker. I looked around and saw it was in a bucket of water outside, it started to rain. "WHOEVER IS LATE HAS TO RUN OUTSIDE!" the gym teacher yelled. I smiled and nodded "Yes ma'am" I replied and put on the cold clothes on anyways. I started running, the girls were laughing at me. When I finished, I went to wear my other clothes. "Hey, Virgo" one of the girls walked up to me. Her name was Katy, her power was the weather "You know Monkey?" she said and two more girls were by her side. I nodded my head, she scoffed at me. "What do guys find in you?" she slapped me. I touched my cheek, it stings. She then started to kick me. "Huh?! WHY?!" I then was on the floor trying my best not to cry. My body. It stings so badly. It then stopped. "Your hand washing my clothes got it" she said and threw her clothes at me. "Right now" she walked away acting proud of what she did. I put her clothes in water and then felt a slight of water. "Now now" I heard a girl say "Was that nice?" "P-Pisces!" I heard Katy run back to me. Pisces made her way to her, "Virgo, help me" I looked at her and stood there. Pisces took Katy's shirt and threw it at her face, still soaking wet. "Wash your own shirt" she glared at Katy "Tramp" she ran away and then looked at me, "Don't let people control you" she walked away.

After gym I went to my home room. I heard whispers and ignored them with a smile, "Virgo!" I heard Leo, I stopped and looked at him "What happened to your cheek?!" he head my chin "Nothing" I smiled. He looked at me with a worried look, "Don't say that to me, now tell me what happened" "I got into a fight" I replied. He reached out for me, when he did I flinched. His eyes widen "Does this happen to you all the time?" I slowly nodded my head and felt the tears coming up. He pulled me into a hug and slowly petted me. I started to cry, everyone walked past us. "Shh, it's alright now".

School was over now today was bad. I got a bruise on my cheek now and now Leo's worried about me. I sighed and walked home.

When I got home, I took a shower right away. With my cheek now stinging, I got out of the shower and ate an apple. I finished the apple and went to sleep, I was tired. Luckily it was Friday so I could sleep in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there my fellow fruits, I would write longer but I'm tired and Virgo's POV was kinda hard since I have writers block atm. Anyways I hope you liked Virgo's POV too. I'll probably start another chapter tomorrow if not then maybe next week. Well I need to go. BaiBai♥

-Melon Juice🍈