Gemini

I woke up and got ready for school. I got my  skate board and waited for Pisces to pass by, she came speeding passed me. I sighed and I went to catch up to her.

I got to school and saw Leo, he smiled and winked. I nodded and grabbed a flower from the bush I passed. "Pisces" she turned around and looked at me with a straight face, I got to one knee. I'm doing this in front of the school but whatever. "Homecoming?" I looked up at her. She smiled and handed her hand to me. She looked over to the side, "Y-yeah" she whisper "What?!" she looked at me and waked towards the girls. I grabbed her arm and hugged her.

After that people were walking up to us and saying how cute we were. I smiled and thanked them, Pisces just looked away the whole time. They came to me anyways, "I'm going first" she said and moved out of the way so other girls could get to me. "Pisces wait!" I tried to get out of the crowd but they just kept coming just like last time. No not again, "Please move" I said and tried again to get out. I heard a sigh from far away. "He said to move" She came back. They all moved and made a way for me to make my way.

We went to class and sat in our seats. Everyone was staring at us.

We got to lunch and we sat in out spots. I sat right beside Pisces and saw the flower I gave her in her uniform jacket in a pocket. I smiled at it and then saw Pisces staring at me. I looked away blushing and then ate my food. I reached for my water and then noticed it wasn't there anymore. I looked over to Pisces and saw she was drinking it. I sighed and took it back, she smiled and wiped the water off of her face. I huffed at her and drank the rest of it. "So you and Pisces ey?" Leo elbowed me and smiled evilly. I punched him softly and then smiled. "What about you and Virgo?" I elbowed back. His smiled turned into a blush "Shut up" he looked over to Virgo and she was going on about a cell phone book.

Lunch was over and I looked over to Pisces and noticed she was kind of pale. "Are you alright?" I asked, she nodded and we walked to class.

While going up the stairs I noticed that she was wobbly. "Are you sure your alright?" I asked again "I'm fi-" she walked right into the wall and fainted. "Pisces!" I held her to me. I picked her up and went to the nurse. "She collapsed in the hallway" the nurse hurried her way to help. "It's her lack of sleep and food" she looked at me and had a worried face. "Will she be alright though?" she nodded "She just won't be able to go to school until her illness is gone." I nodded and sat beside the bed.

I fell asleep and woke up with Pisces reading a book. "Usually people wake up before me: she said and turned the page. I smiled, "At least your alright" I said and looked at her. "You can't go to school until your illness is gone" "I heard" I sighed and looked at her "Can I come over then?" I asked and put my hands on my chin. She shrugged her shoulders, "Then that's a yes" I brightened up and of out of the seat. The bell for us to leave school rang and we got up. We took the bus since it was a bad idea to skate board when she didn't fell good.

We got to Pisces' house and we went to her room. she laid down and fell asleep right away. I looked around and saw her room was dirty as ever, I sighed and got an apron, rubber gloves, a head band, and a mask with some trash bags. "Lets get cleaning!" I got to cleaning her room. While cleaning her room I found a picture of Pisces' and her parents when she was younger. I looked at it and saw Pisces move to the side. I looked back at the picture and smiled at it. I put it in the pocket and went back to cleaning.

I cleaned her whole house. Everything was messy and dirty. Very dirty girl, but who cares? I like her for her. I picked up the t.v remote and laid on the couch and watched some shows.

I heard the toilet flush and went to see if it was Pisces or some robber that got in some how. I saw Pisces and she got into bed and went back to sleep, I sighed and shook my head. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 1 a.m. I got a blanket and laid it out. "You can share the bed with me" Pisces' back faced me and I sighed, "Alright then" I got up and got into the bed, her back turned to mine. I looked her room that was clean and then heard sniffing and then heard a tiny sneeze. "Are you sick?" I turned to face her. She looked back to me and shrugged her shoulders. "I'll make you some soup okay?" she nodded her head and sat up from her bed.

I made her some soup and she fell asleep right after. I sighed again and washed the dish. I walked up the stairs and went back into the bed with her. I got under the blanket and noticed Pisces' was shivering. I hugged her close to me. I don't care if I get sick, I just want to protect her. She hugged back and fell back asleep. I fell asleep, holding her close to me I smiled. "I love you" I whispered "I love you too" she replied softly. I grip became a little more tighter.

I woke up and saw that Pisces was gone. I rushed downstairs and heard some adults voices, I walked into the kitchen. Pisces looked over to me and smiled, "Mom, Dad" she said and looked back to her parents "This is....." she paused there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my reading teacher just told me that Wattpad wasn't a novel. You know what reading fucking teacher? You can suck my mother fucking dick mother fucker. I hate her so much, I'm not going to read normal books, she didn't even say it right! She said whatpad or whatever is what she said. Bitch please. *Hair fucking flip* Bye hoe. Anyways Yes, love the chapter or no? See what I'm thinking it that when I finish this book I make a book two. Yes or no?? Anyways I'm tired as a mother fucker so BaiBai

-Melon Juice 🍈

(Sorry it took so long)