Aries

I woke up with a smile for some reason. I did everything for my mornings and waited for the bus, I saw the bus come its way. I got on and saw Scorpio, she wasn't wearing her glasses and I could tell she wasn't wearing contacts either. She was digging or looking for something in her bag. I blushed and face palmed, "Where is it?!" She gave up and noticed I was staring. She blushed and looked away. I chuckled and sat next to her.

We got off the bus and she walked to the building in a poker face like always. "Ariessssss" a girl called out to me. I looked at the girl , "Hi" she gave me cookies "Thanks" I smiled and walked into the building. Leo saw I had cookies and took them. I sighed and got ready for my class.

I heard someone fighting. I saw Pisces and another girl, "Katy" Pisces said and stood in a normal stance, Katy was sweating. Pisces never really tried, she did rank everyone since she was a col hearted person and trained longer. "I- won't- give- up" Katy said in between breathes. Pisces ignored her and turned away. Katy smiled and threw lighting at her. My eyes widen, water then blocked it. "Do give up" she said and left her bruised. I sweat dropped and walked away as well. Her fault for trying to fight Pisces.

After my classes it was lunch. Pisces and Gemini were quiet. I smiled at Scorpio, she sightly smiled and went back to eating her food.

There was only one class left after lunch. I went to class with Scorpio, "What are Gemini to you?" That was all I heard and I went to class with Scorpio.

"Class will be dismissed early due to a cause of the shattered windows, thank you" the teacher clapped her hands "Well see you guys tomorrow" "Bye" we all said and left the class. I went to get my things to go home.

I walked Scorpio home and heard Gemini and Pisces talking. "Hey how about I come over?" "No" "Why?" they're conversation faded when we got to our different buses. I got on the bus and sat with Scorpio like always.

We got home and I waved good bye to her. "Maybe I should ask Scorpio to homecoming" I heard a guy say "But she's probably dating that guy" another said "Still worth a try" he said.

I got home and started to think about home coming. It's this friday. Crap. I sighed and banged my head into the wall. I need help, I wonder if Gemini and Pisces are going. I went to shower and think about it.

I finished my shower and started to lay down and look at my ceiling. Maybe writing will help me think. No I need to figure  out how to ask Scorpio out. I tried to think of one but I couldn't.

I banged my head multiple times until I had a bruise on my forehead. We only had a few days to pick out who the king and queens are and to find some dates before people take the person I want to take.

I got a pen and paper out and started to write on how to ask her. Maybe go to her with a flower and ask her. Ohh how about a pile of books and then a poem? I messed of my hair and face planted on the paper. I need help, I didn't want to ask Leo cause then he would tell everyone in the world.

I looked at the time and saw it was 12 a.m. I sighed and got up to put the towel from my shower in the bathroom and crumpled up the piece of paper. I turned off the lights and went to my room. I looked outside my window and saw many stars. I smiled and started connecting some of the stars.

I sighed and looked away, my eyes got heavy and I feel asleep. I waited for Tuesday to make it's way to torture me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my fellow fruits! Its me again with another chapter because yes. It's dark out, I stayed up for you guys to make this. Your welcome. You guys do you guys want to have more cliff hangers? It's a school day I'm gonna be so tired tomorrow. *sigh* Oh well.. at least I got my home work done. Anyways I have to sleep before I die. BaiBai

-Melon Juice🍈