Aries

I woke up in my bed and heard snoring on the top bunk. I got up to see Scorpio just sleeping there, with a book in her hands. I sighed and shook my head, I wonder what Pisces and Gemini did when we all left last night. They probably did it or maybe kissed. I felt someone kick me in the head, "Hey..." I rubbed my head and looked at Scorpio, she smiled at me and got down from the bed. She sat on the floor and played on her phone, "You can't do my hair if you want" she said and texted one of her friends.

After attempting to do her hair we went to a Waffle House. "Hello may I help you?" A waitress asked "Table for 2" I said and she led us to our seats. "2 stacks of pancakes and a frappe" I then looked at Scorpio to see what she wanted "4 stacks and a frappe" she stuck up 4 fingers. The waitress got the order down and walked away to the other waitresses. "GEMINI I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU STEAL ONE FOR PANCAKE!" I heard a familiar voice and turned to see if it was who I thought it was. "BUT IMMMM HUNGRYYYY!" Gemini yelled back "Whatever" yup it was Pisces and Gemini. Are they here for a date?

We got home before the two of them. We walked to house, "Can we go somewhere?"  Scorpio asked, she never usually asked me that. "Sure why not?" I replied "Where do you want to go?" I asked and put my hands in my pockets "Wheezy Wheezes" she replied "Okay" Wheezy Wheezes was a place for kids. I'm guessing she's never been since she's a zodiac.

We arrived at Wheezy and I saw Scorpio sparkle, "Do you want some of the coins?" I asked "Please?" She turned around and spread her hands out. I sighed and got 40$ out. I gave it to the cashier "80 coins please" I said and gave the cashier the money. The coins came out of the register and and gave Scorpio a cup and her coins. "Yeyy" I knew she was happy but she didn't sound like it.

She finished playing her game and she got tired.

I got her home and went to my home. Why did she want to go somewhere for children? I shrugged my shoulders and drove home.

I got home and forgot that we had a concert on homecoming. I sighed and drove to the music store for some guitar picks.

After getting my picks I went home to practice. I texted what sing we were gonna sing, he replied an hour later saying we were gonna sing Demons.

I played it over and over. Just a few more days till homecoming, I played it again on my guitar.

I took a shower and thought about how to ask Scorpio to the dance, she'll probably won't go though. Then again her friends might make her, I ran my fingers though my hair oh fuck it I'll ask her soon.
************
Hello weirdoooossssss! So I'm making a book called 13 Arrivals and I'm writing it at the same time as Zodiacs. I might make a second book of Zodiacs and if you want that then say so or follow me either one I really don't care. Sorry it's short, I, literally in the dark trying to write this out. Well seee you lattterrrrr❤️

-Melon Juice🍈