Leo

I took Virgo home today. She was as cute as ever, I did have a crush on her but if that Monkey guy tries to take her away from me. We'll have problems. I dropped Virgo off at her house, she had the smile on her face all the time. Does she never frown? I walked to my house and ran into someone going there. "Ow, you fuck tard" I saw Pisces rubbing her head. She was kinda short. She flipped me off and walked off, Gemini than ran past me "PI PI WAITTT!!" He got caught up with her. I smiled at the two lovers, they weren't together but they would be cute together.

I got home and ate an apple. I turned on my music and started to clean the house. I always liked a clean house, I finished my apple and took the trash out. I went for a jog and ran into another person, "Ow" a girl said it like it didn't even hurt. "S-sorry" I said, she got up, took her book and started to read again. I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders.

After coming home I ordered pizza and turned on the t.v.

After all that alone I heard the door ring. I opened the door and saw Pisces, "Hurt her and I'll eat you" she glared at me and turned away. I smiled with a sweat drop, "O-Okay" I then closed the door and saw my. "Hi darling" I saw Fall one of the girls I broke a few years back. "Your gonna PAY!" She threw rocks and twigs at me. I wasn't ready to block. I felt a swish of air, I opened my eyes and saw chains. "Please don't hurt him" A sweet little voice that came from the window. The chains then held her by the throat. "Can you please leave now?" Virgo said. The chains gripped tighter on Fall. Virgo couldn't hold it any longer so Pisces came and Gemini. Pisces glared at her, "Who are you?" she asked Fall. She looked at her dead in the eyes "F-Fall" She stuttered and backed into the wall. "Well, Fall you'll regret coming here in the first place" she raised her hand. I saw a girl from school I think her name was Katy. Katy threw lighting at her. Gemini got his other half out to block, "GEMINI!" She got to her knees and saw that the two of them were in pain. They were back together but they were in pain. Virgo got to Katy and smiled at her. "That wasn't nice" Gemini was still in the arms of Pisces. Fall recovered from the wounds and then charged towards Pisces, I threw a bolt at her to get her away from her. I saw tears go down Pisces face, "G-Gemini" her grip became stronger on him. She let go and walked over to Katy, her faced was hanging down and she wobbly walked over. "Pisces" Gemini whispered, since he's a zodiac he didn't die easily. "What did I tell you about hurting my friends the other day?" she raised her head. Eyes got colder, she kicked her in the gut. "Do you want to die?" she said. Katy shook her head fast, she got Fall and left as fast as she could.

Gemini healed after a cup of water. Well at least he's alive, they all left and I went to bed. *PLOP* I face planted on my bed. So tired. I snuggled up to my covers and waited for the weekend to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there gummies so there's Leo's POV. I'll get Scorpio next, I might do her chapter tonight as well since I have no life and I'm bored as well so. SCCCCCCCOOOORRRRRPPPPIIIOOOO SWEETIE COME XD. TTYL (sorry it's short)

-Melon Juice🍈