Aries

Cancer and I were walking around town and finding some clothes for the up coming festival till Cancer got a call.

"Hello?" Capricorn answered, "What?" His eyebrows furrowed and he sighed rubbing his temples. "Okay,okay. But I'm bringing Aries with." He said and ended the call.

"Who was that?" I asked while Cancer dragged me to the car. 

"Pisces. She wants us to come over for some odd reason." He replied and opened the car door for me. I got in without asking why she wanted us but I tagged along.

~Time Skip to Pisces' house~

We got there and walked in without knocking. "Pisces!" Cancer yelled throughout the house. We waited for a couple of seconds and saw a small little child peek from the corner of the stairs. He was so cute.

"Why hello there!" I smiled at him gently and walked over to him greeting him with a hug, he slowly came out of the corner and hopped into my arms.

I loved kids, I couldn't have any obviously. 

I let him go but he wouldn't let go of me so I carried him to Cancer. When I offered him to carry the child he denied. Maybe he doesn't like kids.

I sighed and yelled for Pisces.

"Over here!" I heard her voice in the kitchen. I walked over to her and saw her with flour all over her. 

I heard Cancer start laughing behind me. I hit his arm and put the child down.

"What are you doing?" I asked and saw a bowl that looked like barf. 

"I was trying to bake and it didn't go as well." She replied and glared at Cancer, who was laughing at her.

I itched my head and shook my head. "I'll help you." I said and rolled up my sleeves.

~Time skip to when the cake was finished~

We finally finished the cake and Pisces looked happy. She had a small smile on her face.

"Is the cake for Gemini?" I said and elbowed her with my brow going up. She scoffed and looked at the small child.

"It's for Sagittarius." Pisces said and picked up the child. Wait... He was a zodiac?!

"So you mean to tell me, that you took in another zodiac." Cancer said and sighed.

Pisces nodded. Has she took in a zodiac before? I wonder.

"What other zodiac has she took in?" I asked. Cancer looked at me and smiled, I'll tell you once we go home.

-

We hung out with Pisces and Sagittarius for a while and went home.

Cancer and I got in the car and remembered that Cancer was gonna tell me what other zodiac Pisces has took in before. 

"Cancer, what other zodiac has she took in?" I asked. When I asked I heard his hand grip the wheel. He swallowed hard and cough slightly. 

"I'll tell you at home."

I sighed and was eager to know what zodiac she took in.

-

We finally got home and I asked again.

He sighed and turned to me and smile slightly. "The zodiac she took in was..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLA HOES. oh were you about who Pisces took in before Sagittarius? Oh that sucks then. Anyways, who do you think it is? I kinda think it's obvious? It could be Cancer? That'd be weird if it was though? Was it a half zodiac? Like Scorpio????? Idk man who do you think it is??? Anyways  sorry fro a short chapter. And the reason why I haven't been updating lately was bc I moved out of this small apartment and into a bigger house with better wifi and I had to wait for wifi, think for a story, and I updated to a MacBook from a Windows. SO that's why. Anyways. BYE BYE YOU WHORES.

-Pisces