Pisces

My parents are finally home from their vacation and I heard Gemini coming down the stairs. "Oh, who's this young man?" my mom asked "This is...." I pause and look over at Gemini. "My..." I looked at her eyes "Best friend" my mom frowned. "I thought you two were dating" she slumps down. I heard my dad scoff "Like she would get a boyfriend in her life." he turned the next page in the news paper. And people wonder were I get my attitude comes from, I glared at him then felt someones arm around my neck and pull my down "Actually so many dudes want her," he smiled with a twitching eyebrow "Isn't that right, best friend?" I gulped. I heard my dad scoff again "Yeah right" he said under his breath.  I rolled my eyes and went to get my stuff in a backpack.

Gemini followed me and raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing?" he asked and stood beside the door frame. "Moving into a hotel they go to another vacation," I said and got my wallet. "What? Why?" he caught his stuff and waved good bye when we left the house "Because my parents are dicks, obviously" I replied and walked into the hotel I go to all the time. "Hey Pisces," Once was my friend ever since pre-k "Hey" I said and got a card from her. "Parents?" I nodded my head and went to the room. I never had to pay since I was a VIP here and Once worked here. My stuff from last time are still  here.

Gemini gasped at the mess and pushed me inside the room. "Young lady!" he dropped his bag down and huffed "It's so messy in here!!" He started cleaning. I rolled my eyes and I plopped into the bed. So tired. I sighed and fell asleep while Gemini cleaned the room.

"Pisces I hate you," Gemini said and pushed me into the lockers. "I was just using you" he looked down from me. "Why? Gemini, why?" I held my side and wiped the blood from my mouth. He kicked me in the gut. More blood came out of my mouth. I was now laying on the floor. My body aches so much! I get half up. "Not gonna give up?" he kicked me again in the side. I screamed, it echoed in the school. Why god? "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" He divided himself into two and started to kick me. Stop.. please... STOP!

I woke up sweating, Gemini was beside me worried. "Are you alright?" I nodded and held my head "Just a nightmare" I said sighed loudly and fell back. The room was clean now. I laid there and felt Gemini's hand on mine. I turned to him and looked at him in the eyes. I held his hand, "I'm fine" I whispered, he nodded his head "If you say so." he looked down and laid his head on the side bed. I sled over for him to climb on. He looked at me surprised and got on, still holding hands we fell asleep.

I woke up and saw Gemini still asleep. I lifted my head and it got heavy so I slammed it back into the pillow and squinted my eyes at the sun, "Don't leave my side" Gemini whispered and turned to the wall. I looked at him confused, he sleep talks? I turned the other way and felt Gemini wrap himself on me, and hold me close to him. I blushed and turned to him, his eyes wide open. His chocolate eyes staring into my soul. He pulled me even closer, "I wasn't sleep talking if that's what you were wondering" he whispered in my ear. I felt heat on my cheeks and turned the other way quickly as I could. He pulled me closer and closer every time I tried to move away from him.

I woke up and felt arms around me and a body pressing on me. I looked to see Gemini still asleep. I sighed and tired to get up. Once I got up I made some coffee from the blender, I heard a muffled voice from outside the room. I look through the peep hole and saw Once and her friend Poppy, "Do you think they're doing it?" Once asked. Poppy shrugged her shoulders, I slowly opened the door and looked down on them, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked and looked at them, "Nothing" they ran to work. I sighed again and went to get my coffee. While turning around I bumped into something. I saw Gemini standing there, I sighed once again. He stood there smiling. I walked around him and got my coffee. "So who were those people?" he asked and sat on the bed. "Friends from the hotel" I replied and sat on the chair. He grabbed his phone and looked at me, "Wanna go somewhere?" He asked I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure". We got dressed and we walked to a cafe.

When we walked in I saw people from school. As in the girls that fan girl over Gemini to much. They saw me with him and glared, I glared back. "What are we doing here?" I asked and held onto Gemini's sleeve. "You'll see"  he replied and smiled. "Table for two: booth" the waiter nodded and took us to our seats. I walked into the booth and saw everyone from school. "Hey Pisces!!" they smiled brightly. I looked at Gemini confused. He didn't say anything. Virgo patted a spot beside her. I sat in the middle of the table and sipped on the wine they gave me, "Ohhh look at the pretty starrrr" Virgo pointed out she was drunk already. "OHHHH" they all looked at a handcrafted star besides me and Gemini.

"You sir are very very very cool" I pointed to Gemini, I was drunk from 10 bottles of beer. "Thank you my lady" he chuckled and bowed his head down. Now we were all drunk from the beer and shit they gave us. "Leoooooooooooooooo" Virgo hit a high note on his name "Whatttttt?" "Never mind" she turned away "Hey you can't just do that!!" "Yes I can" she stuck out her middle finger. We all laughed at the two. Scorpio was the first to leave, then Aries and then it ended up that me and Gemini were the only ones left at the booth. We sat far apart from each other and drank 6 more beers. "Gemini?" I looked at him "What?" "Why did you bring me here?" I asked and I looked over at him "Because I saw you having a hard time." he replied and drank his beer. I nodded my head "Thanks" and I drank my last beer "Your welcome". "Lets go home," he finished his last beer and got up. I nodded my head and followed.

We got to the hotel and laid on the bed. "Pisces?" He turned to look at me "Hmm?" I turned to look at him. "Never mind" he shook his head and looked at me in the eyes. "Okay then" I shrugged my shoulders and went with it. I felt Gemini's hand on my upper part. "W-wha-" he was asleep already. I tired to move his hand but it didn't work. He pulled me close to him and then felt his hand go under my shirt.

He opened his mouth to say something.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello as you know I haven't put much cliff hangers anymore so here's one for you. I love you guys so much!! I thank you guys for reading my book and voting on it. It makes me happy that you read my book. Anyways I tried to get to 2000 words but it didn't go as planned. I wanted cliff hangers so I'm not sorry. See you in the next chapterrr!

-Melon Juice🍈