Aquarius

I stayed up from the little scene that happened at the hospital. I can't believe that even happened, I don't even know how I should even feel.

I paced back and forth my room, zodiacs don't even die that fast so I don't understand how she even died. I then remembered something, Scorpio left a book at my house and I forgot to give it back to her.

I grabbed the book and read through it, it was her diary.

I read it all and then called Virgo, about it.

There was no damn way that Scorpio died that easily. She was half human and zodiac, I drove to Virgo's house and once she got inside the car we drove to the hospital.

We got there and got to the room that Scorpio was in and saw her sitting there watching the TV. We both ran to her with a hug, she grunted and once she let go she looked confused.

"Who're you?" She said, her face was bright and she looked happy but confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I don't know you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First I just want to rant really quick, my mom said that she'll let me get a hair cut and THEN GETS ANGRY ON HOW SHORT I WANTED IT AND I JUST WANT IT TO SHOULD HEIGHT. SHE SAID ITLL TAKE FOREVER TO GROW BACK AND ODMKDMDN MY HAIR GROWS FAST ASFFFFFFF CAUSE I GOT A HAIR CUT AND IT GREW BACK IN A WEEK AND ITS TO MY ASS CRACK. KMS. Anyways I update and sorry it's so short, I'm not really in the mood to actually write a long ass chapter but at least I got Scorpio back in right?

-Pisces