Scorpio

I got up early, and saw my book sitting there on the nightstand beside me. The bookmark was in the same spot from a few days ago. I sighed and got in some casual clothes on, while I changed I got a call from Aries "Hello?" "Meet me outside?" "Okay, hold on" "Good cause I'm already outside" I ended the call and went outside. "Hi" I said and closed my book and put it in my bag, "Cafe?" he asked and we walked all the way there.

We got to the cafe and I sat down, "Ice tea please" I ordered "Coffee". The waitress nodded. When she came back there was a piece of paper on the side of Aries' coffee, I didn't care much what was on it. Aries opened it. He looked at the waitress and smiled "Sorry I actually have someone else in mind" she nodded, understanding he liked someone else. She walked away and talked to the other waitresses , "Who's the girl?" I asked and drank my tea. "Um, I don't know if I should tell you or not," he replied and blushed while drinking his coffee.

We finished at the cafe. We're good at talking to normal humans because or masters are human or our masters have married a human, most super natural people don't marry humans because of how short they live. We walked in silence, "Um" I looked up at him "The girl I like" "Hm?" I stopped in front of him to tell me what he wanted "I-It's you" he blushed and itched his head. I smiled, it's the first time someone has actually confessed to me, "I-I feel the same" His eyes widen "R-Really?" he brightened up and hugged me. My first hug, my eyes widen. I hugged him back and held him to me, Aries wasn't really shy, just shy to the people he doesn't know is all.

I got home with a smile on my face. I've never been so happy before, I got a call from my doctor saying that I wouldn't need glasses anymore or contacts. I thanked him for telling me, I went to the shower and smiled at my ceiling. Aries and me huh? I got another call from the school saying it was a week before homecoming. That's right. Homecoming huh? I wonder if Aries will ask me to go with him, I hit my head."Don't get ahead of yourself Scorpio" I told myself and almost pulled out my hair.

I fell asleep, tomorrows Sunday. Great, I fell asleep in my bed waiting for Sunday to get me in my sleep.

I woke up and did everything I needed to do in the house. I heard my phone ring, it was Pisces "Hello?" "Sup?" "Nothing" "Park?" "Okay" I ended the call and went outside to see Pisces in a star dress. We start walking to the park and walk into Gemini. "Oh hey guys" he waved at us. I waved back, Pisces was playing with the stray kittens, "Oh hi" she said quietly and went back to petting. "So why are you guys out here?" he asked "No reason" Pisces got up and looked at him "Oh" She nodded. I'm guessing homecoming thing and they don't want to be the first to ask, I sighed and saw Aries behind Gemini "Oh hi Aries" I waved at him. "Hi" he smiled brightly. Pisces and Gemini were having some kind of staring contest so I let them be and walked with Aries.

After a weird Sunday I got home with Aries,Pisces, and Gemini. I waved goodbye to them and went to shower. No more glasses, I'm free from them I guess. I sighed and got out of the shower. I heard my phone go off, "Hello?" it ended right away when I answered. I shrugged it off and went to change.

After changing I went to get some ice cream and a movie to watch. I ordered some pizza after eating the ice cream. The ads were done when the pizza arrived, "Thank you" I bowed and gave them the money. I walked back to the living room and began watching my movie.

By the time the movie was over it was 11 p.m. I got up, cleaned the mess, and brushed my teeth. I sighed and went to my room. I looked at the clock and then looked around my room. So plain. I then smiled. But that's alright. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, school. Tomorrows a school day. Awesome (sarcasm).

I woke up in the middle of the night. I can't remember what woke me up though. I looked around my room and saw it was only 4 a.m. I massaged my temples and laid back down on my bed. I must be going crazy. Is it because of homecoming? I looked at the ceiling and tossed and turned almost the whole night.

I then fell asleep waiting for the morning of Monday to come and eat my soul once my alarm clock rings and makes my ears bleed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is Scorpio's POV. I hope you liked it, no cliff hanger this time because my friend will eat me if I do. Maybe I will next time, hehe. Anyways that's Scorpio's, I might make Aries' chapter next idk yet depends. Okay so I'm texting her right now so. Helping her with the homework.