Aries (sMUT)

Cancer and I were walking to QuickMart, and got some food. I got some junk for later on, while looking at through the sections I felt someone smack my ass.

I jumped up from shock (SHOOK ASF) and turned to see who it was. I calmed down when I knew when it was Cancer.

"Don't scare me like that!" I said pouting. "You're so cute when you're mad." Cancer said and kissed my forehead. Leaving me flushed.
-
We got home and Cancer grabbed my ass this time. Which also scared me. "CANCER!" I yelled at him for a while and all he did was smile.

What is up with him? I swear.
-
I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist and dried my hair.

"Cancer! The shower is all yours!" I yelled from the door.

He came a minute later and saw me half naked.

"You should dress like that more often." He said with a smirk.

"S-shut up." I replied blushing really hard. He walked up to me and began to kiss my neck.

"N-not now.." I mumbled trying my very best not to moan.

"Why not? You know you want to." He whispered in my ear.

True, but I don't want to admit it.

"See what did I say?" He said out of no where. " I can read you easily remember?"

Fuck I forgot!

I then realized that hands were feeling around the places I'm not supposed to be touched. (A/N I am a pure child)

He turned me around and kissed me.

The kiss then turned out to a make out session in the bathroom. After a while Cancer broke the kiss and picked me up.

"W-what are you doing?!" I asked confused. "You'll see." He grinned and went went to the room.

He threw me on the bed and towered over me, starting to kiss me with more passion than before.

He broke the kiss and made a trail of kisses from my jaw to my neck.

He sucked and kissed everywhere trying to get a louder moan but I held back. Haha.

He knew I was holding back so he started rubbing my member. My eyes widened and I looked to the side trying not to moan.

It feels so good. I can't hold it in anymore.

"I-I'm gonna come." I moaned

Cancer smirked at me and removed the towel. He held the top to prevent me from coming.

He started to rub the tip in circles without letting go. I arched my back and let out all my moans.

"Good boy~" he purred in my ear. My back was still arched, I need to let it all out now.

"P-please l..let go." I mumbled, he smiled and towered me still holding the tip. He stopped rubbing it and chuckled.

I looked at him with teary eyes while breathing hard.

"Say....my....name." Cancer whispered and started rubbing again. My eyes widened and I started to thrust my hips, "I won't let go until you do." He said pressing my hips down.

"cancer." I whispered.

"I'm sorry what?"

He started to rub faster, "CaNcer." I said a little louder.

"Please say that one more time." He then got off of me, holding my member and then started to play with my asshole.

I moaned so loud the birds flew away.

"You're really wet, you lewd little boy." He whispered in my ear while he flipped my over on all 4s.

He let go of my member and I came everywhere. I dropped down with my ass in the air and relaxed.

I was catching my breathe when I heard Cancer taking his clothes off. I turned onto my back and saw that he was hard. Rock hard.

He gave me his fingers and made me suck them for a while.

After me sucking his fingers he flipped me back on all 4s. He stuck in 3 fingers in and it felt better when he only plays with my D!ck.

He took his fingers out and started rubbing his member in my entrance. He then slammed it into me. It hurt. I'm not virgin anymore.

He started going faster and harder everytime.

I was going crazy.

"I'm coming!" I moaned and gripped the bed sheets. Cancer and I came at the same time. Cancer calmed down and laid next to me.

"I love you so much." He said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I replied and ew both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I told you I was a pure child :). I hope you liked this chapter though this is like my first ever smut chapter. And the only smut chapter you'll have. 🤗 I had friends over last night and it was lit ASF 🌚🌚 but this is all I had in mind BC I noticed that I have no smut but I have two male gays..... HOPED YOU LIKED IT

-Pisces