Female POV

You get a text from an unknown number. You open it and it reads, 'You are being invited to a special school. It is rare for humans like you to be invited to this school but we wanted to know if you would like to be a test for the students. Please reply as fast as possible!'

You ask for how long and they reply for just a week.

You ask your mom if you can go for just a week and go back to your normal life at your normal high school. Your mom says yes and now you're excited and ask when you start.

You start next week. You're happy and can't wait, but can't help but wonder what the principal meant by special, they were gonna use you as a text too? You forget about the question and start to plan on what you should wear.

About an hour later the mailman came with a package. You open it and it has a note inside. 'This is for y/n y/l. We wear uniforms in this school and do not accept any other clothing unless they are like bracelets or tights. Thank you fro being our test drive!' You sigh and drag your feet up the stairs to your room, "I had planned my outfit too."

~Time skip to next week~

Your mom takes you to the school and you see the building. "Bye Mom!" You wave good bye to her and leave inside the building.

While admiring the cherry trees in the front of the school someone runs into you. "Yo, watch-" The girl that bumped into you stops and sniffs you. "You smell..." She trails off. "Never mind." The girl shook her head and left with 3 other girls, you notice that the girl that bumped you is glaring at you.

You find the office and tell them who you are, "Thank you!" You thanked them and they just wave you off.

They don't seem to like you, while feeling bad you run into a boy, "O-oh sorry," you apologized. He was pretty cute though, "S-sorry," He pauses and smiles gently. He was adorable! "M-my name is A-Aries." He gives his hand out, "My name is y/n," You both slaw hands and talk about how you're new at the school, he shows you around the school.

It's about lunch now and Aries invites you to eat lunch with him and his friends. "If that's okay then sure!" You reply, he just smiles at you. "Yo Aries!" You hear a guy's voice, "H-hey Gemini." You look at the tall male in front of you, he glared down at you.

"U-um H-hi," you stutter and blush. He was your ideal boyfriend, "She's new so I thought we could just eat lunch with her." Aries replies to Gemini.

Gemini glares down at you once more, "You know Pisces hates new students, so you better hope she 'you-know-what'." Gemini leaves and runs to a girl yelling.

"S-sorry about him," He apologizes to you, "It's fine, is he dating someone?" You ask and daydream about Gemini.

"I'm not sure actually," he plays with his fingers. 

You both get to the rooftop and you see 7 more people. "Woaaaahhhhh," A guy about the same size as Aries checks you out. "Hey!" A girl with a chains hits him upside the head, "OWOWOWOWOWOW!" The guy screams. You giggle and see a girl glaring at you that's sitting next to Gemini, "Who are you?" She asks meanly. 

You jump from her suddenly asking you something, she sniffs the air and glares back at you. She walks closer to you and sniffs you, "You smell," She stops and backs up "Like a human." Her eyes glow from a dark brown to a bright blue. 

Gemini gets up and sniffs you too. His eyes turn yellow, "You do smell human." All of a sudden everyone smells you. "Your not a human are you?" The girl that had chains around her asks. You shake you head and smile nervously.

"Liar." The girl glaring at you speaks. I can tell if people lie and if people are telling the truth, "It's another power I have." You suddenly back into something tall and muscular, you turn to see a guy the height of Gemini that looks like he doesn't work out. "What are you doing here, human?" A girl with dark black hair and a weird aura around her asks from behind Aries.

"I merely hate humans as much as I hate my fosters." The girl that glares a lot stands up with her hand rising, "Pisces!" Gemini yells out. The girl snaps out of her thing, your confused. "What?" The girl names Pisces turns to Gemini who is hiding behind a crate. She sighs and looks at you, "How are you here?" She asks you and stares into your eyes, "I'm a test for you guys your principal sent me here!" You yell and cover your head. "Pisces I-" "Shut up, Virgo" The girl with chains closes her mouth, "Why? Aren't we powerful enough?" Pisces asks and turns around to see a mirror.

"Ah well yes of course, Pisces!" What seems to be the principal smiles. "Then why is she here?" She points to you. "Well, I wanted to test your smelling skills, you're the first to find out that she's a human! We do have another human that's a male." 

Pisces turns around and clicks her tongue. "Tch." She glares at you, "How long are you staying?" She asks you, her eyes glowing bright blue again, "A-a week." You stutter and look over to Gemini who is talking to the boys. "I'm Pisces, as you already know." She tells you everyone who they were and what powers they had.

"Oh," She pauses and turns back at you. "Tell another human this and you'll never see the morning sunshine ever again." You nod your head and you saw Virgo trying to calm her down, "PI PI!!!!" Gemini comes running to Pisces, she moves to the side and he runs into you. 

"Pisces~!" Gemini stops in front of you, only giving you a whiff of air. He smelled good, Pisces rolls her eyes and you just smile at the 2. 

You can't help but wonder if he'll accept your feelings even over the week.

~Time Skip To Thrusday~

You ask Gemini to meet you after school, so you could confess your love to him. 

"I-I like you!" You yell aloud grabbing every one's attention even Pisces'. "O-Oh, um sorry." He itches his head and looks away from you, "I actually like someone else." 

Your heart breaks into many pieces. How could he reject you? You were the hottest girl in the human school! "I-I understand." You look down to the floor just as he leaves, "Humans and zodiacs can't fall in love with each other anyways." He finishes, leaving you with tears flowing. 

You see Gemini and Pisces skating home together, maybe they're meant fro each other. With that you decide to leave the school early by one day, your heart in pieces and meeting new people you'll never meet again. You never talked about the school to anyone, because of what Pisces told you.

*******************************************************************************************

Hello little ones! I'm so happy that my book go to 1k reads/views, and I once again would like to thank you for that. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, I took a break from the conflict between Virgo and Leo. I might make another POV in a male POV, if I have time to I'll make one but for now here's the female version. This is in your POV, well I tried anyways. I kept messing up and kept saying 'I' or 'my' a lot of that. Well, I finished! You proud of me yet?

-Pisces