Cancer

"But I'm up for it." I said, I'll probably regret it later. "S-Scorpio?" Aries looked at a girl, who was also a zodiac. "I don't care." She plainly said shrugging her shoulders, "I'm gay too so I-" She got cut off by Aries "I never said I was going to be gay," He yelled "But was I just a toy for your own fun?" I can see his tears.

Everyone was silent no movements no nothing. "I-I'm leaving." He said suddenly and ran out the house. "Aries wait!" Pisces yelled, she yanked him back with a string of water. "And how do you know Cancer?!" He was yelling now. She looked at me confused, "He's my brother." She said and let him go.

"What?!" Everyone yelled, "You guys are so different and you guys have different powers!" Virgo gasped "And I thought you guys were just child-hood friends!" Everyone was surprised. Pisces and I had different birth mothers.

Aries was just tangled up in a water tentacle basically. "Can you let me go already?" He asked, "Sorry." Pisces responded and let him go. He walked out the house, I followed him and lost him once he got into the busy city.

"S-stop!" I heard a familiar voice from an alley way. "Awh, come on." I saw three or four guys cornering Aries, "We just want to have some fun. " They laughed and pinned Aries against the wall. "L-leave me alone!" He yelled.

I don't understand why he's let letting his powers show, I stood there for a while to see what was going to happen. "What're you gonna do?" One guy asked cocky "Fight us."

"I don't want to." He replied and tried walking past, "Come on~" Another guy pins Aries back and ran his hand up his shirt, which triggered me. "Hey!" I yelled and punched the guy, "Oh shit isn't that Cancer?" One of the guys asked, "Yeah let's go!" They ran away.

"You okay?" I asked and lent him a hand. He ignored my hand and got up himself, "I'm fine." His head hung low and he pushed past me, I frowned and grabbed his wrist.

"Aries, wait." He jerked my arm off and looked at me in the eyes. "Leave me alone! Why don't you go back to your friends!" His eyes started to tear up, "Ari-" I was cut off by him starting to rant and yell at me.

"Why are you even here?" He asked and started to sob. Because I like you... "You should of left me there!" Why would I do that? "YOU PROBABLY HATE ME, YOU JUST FEEL BAD FOR ME DON'T YOU!" No, I don't.

"I don't!" I suddenly yelled, "S-sorry." I said and let go of his arm. "I really want to be friends with you." I said and smiled gently, "I-I don't know, most people don't like me.." He replied and looked down.

I frowned and sighed, "O-okay." He finally said. I smiled brightly and hugged him, "I'm glad we can be friends!" I said and let go of him and saw him blushing. I chuckled and smiled.

~Time skip to Cancer's home~
"Why do you and Pisces live in different homes?" Aries asked and took off his shoes, "Because she doesn't like sharing homes." I replied and went to the kitchen.

I told him the story why we lived in different houses and why we never hang out. "Oh that would make sense." He said and smiled.

After a couple of minutes, Aries turned his phone back on and buzzed a bunch of times. "They're wondering where you are, aren't they?" I asked and sipped he coffee I made for both of us. "Yeah," he replied and sighed "I don't want to go back just yet." He slouched on the chair.

He's so adorable.

"You can stay here." I said casually. "R-really?" He asked "Yes." I smiled. I really want to hug him so much! I touched his knee to read his mind but the reason why his knee is bc some people can't feel anything when people touch their knees.

Aries mind: I kind wanna hug him and...

It stopped because he moved his leg. Fuck. "I need to use the rest room." He said and got up. "Go straight then left." I said and watched him walk away.

~Time skip to Cancer's room~

"Are you comfortable sleeping in the same bed as me?" I asked, I only had one futon and it was mine. "It's fine," he replied "I'm small enough, it'll be like I'm not here." He smiled. I smiled back and closed my eyes.

~Time skip to 1 am~

I woke up and saw Aries sleeping. He looks so peaceful, I stroked his cheek and smiled.

He moved a little and twitched, which scared the shit out of me. I sighed in relief that I didn't wake him up and heard laughter, "Aries, you're awake aren't you?" I asked, he opened his eyes sleepily. He nodded and smiled, his eyes were beautiful.

"Sorry." He smiled and he closed his eyes. I couldn't help myself and make myself get closer to his face, I pressed my lips and his. Making him widening his eyes, he eventually kissed me back.

We broke the kiss and I saw him blushing. I was blushing too. "S-sorry." I said and snuggled myself with blankets, "I-it's fine." He replied and turned to the other side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellllllooooooooo. Okay so I'm adding Cancer : ) Scorpio is gonna have another lover so don't worry about her. I'm gonna put this on hold and work on Remember me. I think that's what it's called?? HEY YOU GUYS SHOULD READ FROZEN HEARTS A ERERI FANFIC BY lipglossandblack  HASH TAG PROOOOMMMOOOOO ❤️❤️ LOTS OF LOVE Z

-Pisces