Capricorn

I got a call from Aquarius. "Hello?"

She told me everything and told me to tell everyone to go to the hospital, including Aries. I did as I was told and drove to the hospital.

We all got there and we saw Scorpio just sitting there, "Where are my parents?" She asked. Pisces clicked her tongue, "Tch." She crossed her arms and left.

"H-hey, Pisces!" Gemini called after her. She turned back around and glared, "What?" Gemini backed away a little. She left and Gemini chasing her.

"So??? What happened exactly?" I asked, Aquarius face palmed herself and sighed heavily. I'll tell you about it later, I just nodded my head and went with it.

"Um..." We turned our attention to Scorpio, "Can you leave?" She looked uncomfortable with us being around her.  I nodded and left the room with Aquarius behind me, "Do you think she'll get her memory back?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders, I don't think she will. "Maybe." I replied, and got to the car.

I always went with the answers that I think that Aquarius wants. I wanted her to be happy, "CAPRICORN!" Aquarius waved her hand in front of my face. I snapped back to reality, which was sad since reality wasn't easy. "Are you okay?" She asked in a worried tone, I nodded my  head and smiled softly. "I'm fine." I replied and got inside the car and drove home.

I was pretty sure homecoming was soon and everything was crumbling, little by little. Just like when I was in the 1st grade, little by little, piece by piece. Every zodiac has a past, it was either sad and depressing or happy with unicorns and candy. Mine wasn't happy, it was rather terrifying.

I've told Aquarius but she decides not to talk about it since she cried when I told her.

We got home and went inside, "Aquarius, do you wanna go to homecoming with me?" I asked while getting out of the car, once I looked inside the car, she wasn't there. No wonder it was quiet.

My phone rang, it was Aquarius. "Hello?" I answered and heard someone's voice that wasn't Aquarius'. "We've got your girlfriend and if you don't come to the hidden alley by sun rise, we'll something you wouldn't want us to do. And every minute you're not here? We strip her, piece by piece, little by little." The call ended and i drove to the hidden alley as fast as I could.

I only had 5 minutes to find them. I looked for them, until I heard a scream...
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm taking a break from writing bc I'm getting really depressed and shit, I would tell my friends about it but I don't wanna annoy them about it so 🌚🌚🌚 KMS also these "exams" or whatever you wanna call them are this week and I'm just not looking forward to anything. I don't even feel good either, sorry it's short too

-Pisces