Scorpio

I heard someone walking towards the room, the door busted open and saw Pisces breathing heavily. "Aries!" She yelled and saw me, "He's not up yet." I replied and read my book. She snapped and yelled at me, "If you didn't say those harsh things this would of never happened!" She ran out of the room. 

I was surprised, she never yelled at me before. I sighed and turned to Aries, "Sorry." I whispered and started to tear up. "Sorry, isn't going to cut it." Aries said and sat up. "Pisces was right," he said and started at me in the eyes. He's not shy or anything, "I know that we weren't dating or anything special, but I don't wanna be 'with' you." I was in total shock, I didn't think he had the guts to tell me this. 

"O-okay." I said and looked down, teary eyed hoping he would forgive me. "We can be friends though." He said. I nodded and left without a goodbye. 

I got inside my car and started crying, I sighed, wiped away my tears and drove off. I hate myself for being such a jerk to him, I was thinking of confessing to him too. I drove as fast as I could away from everyone else. I hate myself, I hate myself! Memories started to flow through my head. The reason why my parents are dead, my mom was human and my dad was a zodiac. My dad refused to give up his powers but he wanted to be married to a human. 

When I was 4, the people of the zodiacs ripped my parents apart and killed my parents in front of my eyes. I was given in to the people that knew the zodiacs and was taken care if there. I thought everything was my fault and started to think, maybe I was better off dead. I hate myself so much. I started crying again. I hate myself so much! I thought I truly loved him but since that party at Pisces' house, I fucked up so much! 

I was thinking about bad things and remembered that I was still in the car. I stopped at ThinkSmart and got some food, while getting some food teary eyed. I turned around and bumped into someone and sighed a little "S-sorry." I said and walked past them. 

I payed for everything and drove away, I opened of the bags and opened a beer. I know it's illegal but I'm so stressed. 

I drove past the speed limit but wasn't caught, I'm sorry. Mom, dad, Aries and everyone else. I hate myself. Maybe I should die. 

DIE

DIE 

DIE 

DIE 

DIE

I hate myself so much! I should die.

Yeah, kill youself. You're so worthless. 

Ugly. 

Worthless. 

Ugly.

Stupid. 

Worthless.

Dumb.

I'm sorry I'm not perfect! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

I drove in circles and wanted to die, all I wanted was happiness. 

I'm sorry..

I drove and saw a pick up truck. I didn't think of stopping, I cried and went faster. "I'M SORRY!" I yelled and cried. 

I crashed into it and was bleeding. I smiled faintly and cried right after, "Good bye." I whispered to myself. A high ringing and my eyesight started to become blurry. 

"Someone call an ambulance!" I heard someone yell.

 I don't need one.

"Hurry! She might die!" 

That's okay with me. I thought to myself. 

So many suicidal thoughts. I giggled and turned to my head to the other side. 

"Hurry get her out!" No, I don't want to.

"Hurry!" 

No, I don't want to leave the car. 

"1! 2! 3!" 

No.

Before I could say anything, I blacked out. I didn't want to leave then car. I wanted to die, and if I reeky want to leave the car. I would of tried to call help myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so while writing this story the power turned off. Don't worry the story saved obviously. But I got everything saved so that good. YEEEEEEE. So this will be the second chapter of today or I guess the first since it's 12 am?? Anyways, I hope you like this chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I know this is short but I kind of ran out of ideas. This didn't happen btw, all of this is made up. BYE I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE!

-Pisces