Author's Note

My first Fall fanfic is here. If you read my last book "Exposed", which was lit af and if you didn't read it, why do you even exist bro, you should know that I announced "24 Hours To Live" as my next Eazy fanfic.

This is a Fall fanfic so it will be on hold for awhile. I plan on releasing it in September and on top of that, I still have to research death row and what an inmate goes through during their final twenty four hours on Earth.

Not only do I need to research but school started today and I am a college student therefore I'm not going to be on wattpad as much. Because I have a degree to get and my education is wayyyyy more important than wattpad.

And yes Eazy is going to die in this story.
That's why it's called "24 Hours To Live"
lmao so please dont ask "is Eazy going to die?" because if you do, I'm going to mute you bro.

I originally planned for him to die in the electric chair but that's such a horrible way to die so I changed it to lethal injection.

His execution date is his real death date which is March 26, 1995. And this story is going to start off kind of slow, so he's not going to be on death row just yet.

Also, I'm going to throw a contest soon for the lead girl in my next Eazy book. It'll either be "Take Care" or "American Gangster." These stories are a secret so the plots are private but I'll spill the beans soon.

I want to use one of my readers as the lead girl in one of these books. And yes I said readers. The ones who supported me since day one. If you aint dropped a vote or comment you don't qualify. Not trying to be rude but it is what it is.

If you don't win please don't take it the wrong way. This is going to be hard yet fun at the same time. So if you want to participate, just comment...

Here:

Last but not least, I'm going to bring back a few stories that were on hiatus such as "Do I Want To Get Married?" and "The Wizard of Oz NWA."

Okay back to the story. This is his mug shot.

Coming soon: A story in which a boy lives his final twenty four hours on Earth after being haunted by his past

The prologue is coming soon. Hope it doesn't flop lol fingers crossed.

Eazy's final 24 hours on Earth are starting..... now.