Chapter 72: Don't ever come here

NOTE: THE READER IS 6 MONTHS PREGNANT AND FOUND OUT THE GENDERS OF THE BABIES

Dean would stay locked away in his room, he refused to come out to see you, John or Sam. He didn't even read his letters. They would pile up. The doctor and nurses tried to make dean talk, eat and even get out of his room.

You then decide to go see Dean, you wanted to talk to him.

Nurse: Dean there's somebody here to see you.

Dean: I don't want to see them.

Nurse: She's a very concerned friend Dean.

Dean just rolls his eyes, not wanting to talk anymore.

You then go into Dean's room, he just stares at you, no emotion in his eyes

The nurse leaves you and Dean alone, you then stare at Dean, he keeps staring at you, not even looking at your growing baby bump.

You: hey Dean.

Dean: What do you want?

You: I came to give you this.

You hand Dean a sonogram of the babies.

You: It's a boy and girl.

Dean: So? Why are you telling me?

You: Dean, they're still your...

Dean: No! You were plotting on throwing me back here! You carrying nothing but stupid useless creatures.

You: Dean, I'm sorry but you needed help, you weren't thinking properly.

Dean: I was thinking properly, you all turned against me. You all threw me back into this prison.

You: Dean...

Dean then cages you against the wall and you could feel his breath against your skin.

Dean: You're nothing to me.

You: Dean, you don't mean that

Dean: I sure as hell do. You're. Nothing. To. Me.

With those words, you left. Dean was angry and pissed. Of course he was excited for the babies but he wasn't gonna be there to raise the babies with you, but Cas was gonna help you raise the babies, Dean felt so much anger boil inside.

Mary: Dean.

Dean turned around and he saw his mother.

Dean: Mom?