Chapter 4: stalker alert

You and Dean went for a walk. Dean had his arm around your waist and was holding you close to him.

You were scared to be outside because Dean told you that his half brother stalks you.

Adam was out and he sees you and Dean.

Adam: Really Dean?
Dean: fuck off Adam.
Adam: Why?
Dean: I'm on a walk with y/n.
Adam: Hey y/n. *smiles*
You wave nervously at Adam.
Adam: You didn't tell her did you?
Dean: I had to. Stalking people is sick Adam.
Adam: I can't help it, she's so beautiful.
You were now more freaked out.
You: Dean, I think I'm gonna go.
Dean holds you tight.
Dean: You're staying here.
Adam: You can't have her Dean. She's smart, she knows your reputation. She knows how you are with girls Dean.
She wants me.
Dean: Yeah,y/n will definitely want to date a stalker.

You then get out of Dean's grasp.
Adam: See look Dean, she doesn't want you.
Dean: We'll see about that.
Adam: Bring it on.
Dean and Adam run at each other. Punches were being thrown.
You: STOP!
Dean was punching Adam. You run over to the guys.
Adam then accidentally punched you in the jaw and you fall to the ground.
Dean: YOU DICK!
Dean pushes Adam against a tree.
Dean: Come near y/n or I'll kill you.
Dean let's go of Adam and Adam looks at you.
Adam: Y/n, I'm sorry.
You: It's fine Adam.
Adam then walks away and Dean runs to you.
Dean: Y/n?
You hold your jaw.
Dean: Let's get some ice on it.
You: Thanks Dean.
Dean helps you up and you both walk to your house.
Dean got the ice for your jaw and be carefully places it on your jaw.
Dean was helping you and he even crashed on your couch.
You got him a blanket and a pillow.

The next day, you woke up for school, your jaw was sore. You then grab your clothes and you go into the bathroom. You take a shower. After you were done, you grab your towel and you dry yourself, you then put on a Motörhead t-shirt with jeans. You dry your hair and you leave it down. You put on your glasses and you walk out of the bathroom.

You go downstairs and you saw Dean still sleeping.

Dean: Morning y/n.
You: Hey.
Dean moves the blanket and he was shirtless and he was wearing his jeans.

Dean Winchester was standing in your living room and he was shirtless!
You: The bathroom is the first door on the left.
Dean: thanks.
Dean walks toward you and he kisses your cheek.
Dean: I'll be down soon.

Dean goes upstairs and he takes a shower.
You lean against the wall.

Your thought: my feelings for the bad boy are getting stronger. I know that if I date him, he'll just break my heart, plus his half brother stalks me so bonus!

Dean then comes down, he had his jeans on and he grabs his shirt from the day before.
You: Do you want to get another shirt?
Dean: What, did you like it when I was shirtless? *smirks*
You: n...no. you wore that shirt yesterday so, I figured you wanted a clean shirt at least.
Dean chuckles and he grabs your hand.
Dean: Let's go.

There were some kids from your school walking by your house and they saw you and Dean leaving your house together.

The girls groan and they're mouths were hanging open.

Dean was holding your hand. tight. making sure that you were with him and that no one could have you.

You: Dean?
Dean: What?
You: There are people staring.
Dean: Who cares?
You: It's because, a nerd is with the bad boy.
You tried to push dean's hand off your hand and Dean grabs your waist. He has his free hand on your waist and he kisses you.

The girls gasp. Some of the older neighbours liked Dean as well because he was hot. So was Sam. Sam didn't seem interested in them, he was was dating a girl named Jess. Dean pulls away and he holds your hand.
Dean: Let's go.
Dean drags you behind him, you arrive to his house and then he leads you inside his house.
You: Isn't there anybody here Dean?
Dean: No. Dad's at work, Sammy and Adam, they're at school. So it's just us. *smirks*

Then there was knock at the door, Dean opens it and there was Ms. Andrews. She was a woman in her mid 30's and she likes Dean as well. Dean knows about her crush and he acts nice to her, even though she's a bitch.

Dean: Ms. Andrews.
Ms. Andrews: Who's that little slut?
Dean: She's my girlfriend ms.Andrews and I would like it, if you left us alone!

Dean slams the door and he sees Ms. Andrews stomp away.
You: Dean?
Dean: You're my girlfriend now.

Before you could speak pushes you against the wall and kisses you roughly.
You then close your eyes and you wrap your arms around his neck.