Chapter 11: Dirty dream

You, Sam and Cas were finishing up with the police about Adam's attack. You were still shaking, not to mention cold. Adam almost raped you. It brought back memories of your mom's boyfriend who almost did that to you and you were only 3. Sam and Cas agreed to stay with you and you all agreed to keep your mouths shut.

THE NEXT DAY
All the girls were afraid of Adam, there were cops around the school, making sure Adam wouldn't try to attack another girl. You knew Adam had a crush on you, but you never liked him in that way.

You wanted to talk normal, you wanted to not do the British accent, but it was your way at getting back at Dean. Dam and Cas saw how tired you were getting, but they wanted to get back at Dean for hurting you.

You went to class, worked, and then you went home. You then went to take a nap. Sam and Cas were at their houses.
You fell asleep in Sam's room, his room was closer for when you walked into the apartment.
Once your head hit the pillow, you went right out. You then began having a dream, involving Dean.

DREAM

You: Dean?
Dean kisses you and he picks you up.
You: What's up with you?
Dean: Let me show you, y/n.

In your dream, you could almost hear Dean's voice. It was giving you goosebumps. You were getting turned on, by your dream.

You could feel your core heating up.
In your dream, Dean was touching you, kissing you, feeling every inch of your body.

You then began sleep talking.

You: Don't stop Dean. Oh my god!

You could feel your core heating up, your stomach was clenching. You had butterflies and goosebumps. This dream was making you come close to an orgasm even though it was all in your head.

You wake up, you get some water and you go back to sleep.

Right after you went back to sleep, the dream picked up where it left off.