Chapter 56: shopping

Dean's POV: y/n and I shared a great laugh last night. We both watched a movie, then she fell asleep and I carried her upstairs, laid her down on the bed and laid beside her. She looks like a princess, so beautiful, so pure, so innocent. I kidnapped her against her will but she was going to raise our baby, our babies with Cas. They are not his children. Those are my children growing inside of y/n. My flesh and blood. Not his. Mine.

Dean then fell asleep, holding you close, his phone then went off and he got a text from John

Text:
Dad: hey son
Dean: what do you want?
Dad: I was wondering if Sam and I could come over and see you?
Dean: why?
Dad: Dean, I haven't see you for a couple of months. You're shutting people out. Are you taking your medication?
Dean: yeah I am. Sorry I've been busy.
Dad: Sam and I are coming over in a couple of hours. What do you want for dinner, we'll pick something up.
Dean: no no it's fine, I'll make steak or something.
Dad: okay, see you around 6.
Dean: k.

Dean then gets up and kisses your forehead.

You: Dean?
Dean: yeah?
You: where are you going?
Dean: to the grocery store, my dad and brother are coming over for dinner tonight.
You: and you want to hide me don't you?
Dean: no, we'll tell them that we've been hanging and we'll tell them about the pregnancy.
You: what's on the menu for tonight?
Dean: probably steak.
You: how about I make pork chops and a nice salad?
Dean: I'm a warrior I don't eat rabbit food. Not like my brother Sam.

You then giggle at Dean

Dean: it's true though, I'm a warrior y/n.
You: okay, okay, so would you be okay with pork chops?
Dean: yeah, but what could have for a side?
You: maybe a salad for your brother and I don't know for you.
Dean: I'll have salad too, but I'll have lots of meat.
You: okay then Dean.
Dean: you wanna come to the store?
You: uh sure? But I thought you didn't want me to leave?
Dean: you can go out but I have to be with you at all times.
You: okay. Just let me get dressed and brush my teeth.

Dean goes to the bathroom, he brushes his teeth and gargles the mouth wash, you go into the bathroom and you start brushing your teeth and you see Dean stare at you, then turn his head slightly and smile at you even though he was gargling mouth wash.

You then spit out the tooth paste that was in your mouth and you grab the mouth wash and you start swishing the mouth wash and you start gargling

Later

You and Dean were walking in the grocery store, Dean was holding your hand. You then saw cute baby booties, onesies, bibs and more baby stuff.

Dean: I hope we have a girl.
You: Dean, there's two babies growing inside of me. You'll get your little girl. Why do you want a little girl anyway Dean?
Dean: so I can call her my princess.
You: what about me?
Dean: you're my queen. *kisses your cheek*

Your POV: damn it. I find it hard to stop falling for him. I'm still scared of Dean, but he's being more loving. Wait a minute I'm with Cas... But Dean... Cas...Dean... Cas...Dean

The last thing you heard was Dean yell your name before you blacked out.