Chapter 32: shocking news

You and Cas went to your house and you both watched Netflix until you fell asleep. Cas took you to your room and tucked you in and left a note.

Note: y/n, you fell asleep. I went home, I had fun on our date. I hope to go on anther one with you, I enjoyed our Burger King and movies. Text me :) - Cas

You woke up and you saw the note and smiled. You then text Cas.

Text:

You: Hey Cas 🙂
Cas👼🏻: Hey, did you get my note?
You: yeah I did, thanks for tucking me in ❤️ I had fun as well
Cas👼🏻: For our next date how about, my place, pizza and Netflix?
You: sounds perfect Cas 😊
Cas👼🏻: Y/n?
You: Yeah?
Cas👼🏻: I'm picking the movie next time.
You: Hey, I like Disney and I wanted to watch the good dinosaur.
Cas👼🏻: I'm picking it lol
You: better not be a scary movie castiel 😠
Cas👼🏻: wasn't even gonna choose a scary movie 😜
You: what movie then?
Cas👼🏻: not saying 😉
You: mean
Cas👼🏻: 😝
You: I gotta go, Sam is bugging me about Dean again. He doesn't get it. I don't want to see Dean.
Cas👼🏻: have you told Sam that?
You: yes, like a thousand times! I even left the hospital room because Dean wanted me to meet Eliza.
Cas👼🏻: no fucking way 😱😱
You: yep, Dean doesn't remember about me being Eliza. He thinks she's still around!
Cas👼🏻: I'll go with you to see Dean.
You: you're an angel you know that?
Cas👼🏻: I've been told so 😇
You: okay there angel boy 😜
Cas: see you in 10
You: why so late? 😩
Cas👼🏻: kinda need to shower and eat.
You: you know you could've stayed over Cas.
Cas👼🏻: true but I had some stuff to work out with my parents 😐
You: how are you doing?
Cas👼🏻; my parents are making me choose which one of them I wanna live with...
You: what happened?
Cas👼🏻: my dad is moving to Chicago and my mom is staying here.
You: but?
Cas👼🏻: my dad wants me to go Chicago...
You: but you don't want to.
Cas👼🏻: no I don't, I wanna stay in Lawrence. My friends, my family... My love I can't leave my home. I just can't.
You: so you told your parents?
Cas👼🏻: my dad wasn't exactly thrilled with my answer, but I told him that Lawrence, Kansas is my home and I don't wanna leave it until I'm ready.
You: how are you such a sweet heart when your brothers are a bunch of jerks?
Cas👼🏻: like you said, I'm an angel 😇. one of my brothers is the freaking devil, I'm not even joking. He's evil!
You; haha well I'll see you in 10 k? 😊
Cas👼🏻: okay ❤️
You: see you in a few Cas 😘
Cas👼🏻: I freaking love these emoticons 😘😘😊😊😊❤️
You: you're a dork
Cas👼🏻: but I'm your dork
You: yeah you are
Cas👼🏻: 😘😘

Later

You and Cas went to the hospital and Dean was fighting the doctors because he wanted to move around, then he saw you and Cas.

Dean: Cas you're dating my girl?!
Cas: yea.
Dean: What the hell man what did I ever do to you?!
Cas: you bullied me when went into middle school Dean. We were good friends until you changed. Y/n deserves a guy like me.
Dean: No she doesn't! She deserves me!
Cas: YOU TRICKED HER DEAN! YOU PLAYED THE WORST TRICK ON HER! SAM AND I COMFORTED HER WHILE YOU SLEPT WITH LISA AND THE OTHER BIMBOS!
Dean; Fuck you!
Cas: Eliza never existed Dean, she's not a real person.
Dean: what do you mean?
Cas: y/n was Eliza, Sam and I knew. She was gonna break your heart and make you look like and idiot, but you figured it out, you toyed with y/n's feelings and then you take her virginity.
Dean: y/n....

You then run of the room crying.
Dean: You made her cry Cas!

Cas follows you and he knows you're pissed at him.

Cas: y/n I'm sorry.
You: just leave me alone please.
Cas: okay. I won't bother you anymore.
You; Cas I didn't mean it like that.
Cas: maybe I'll go to Chicago.
You: What the hell is your problem Cas?!
Cas: Meg called a few days ago.
You: you're ex girlfriend? The one who cheated on you with your brother?
Cas: yeah.
You: what did the bitch want?
Cas; she's pregnant.
You: it can't be your kid though Cas.
Cas: it is.
You: wait what?
Cas: a few weeks ago, I went to a party. Meg was there, we both got drunk and it sorta happened.
You; you slept with your ex girlfriend who slept with your brother and now she's pregnant?!
Cas: yeah.
You: Cas, you cried for months. You were so heart broken. She could be lying Cas.
Cas: I said once the baby is born, I want a paternity test and I said that if the baby wasn't mine, she could go to hell.
You: you said that?
Cas: well I said that I hope her and my brother have a good life because my brother is a loser.
You: Cas I'm sorry I didn't know.
Cas: I didn't know how to tell you or Sam.
You: does Sam know?
Cas; no.
You; why do you always tell me things before Sam? You've known him longer than me.
Cas: Sam didn't trust Meg when we were together.
You: neither did I, but we wanted you to be happy.
Cas: and I'm grateful, but Sam told me that Meg tried to hit on him.
You: did she?
Cas: yeah.
You: Cas, Meg isn't a good person for you. You'll find someone who will love you for you and not hurt you by sleeping with a family member. Cas you're a handsome, smart, funny, caring, loyal, adorable guy, any girl will be lucky to have you.

Cas then presses his lips against yours gently and cups your cheeks. You wrap your arms around cas' neck and kiss him back.

Cas: I'm sorry for upsetting you.
You; it's okay.

Cas then kisses your forehead and wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close into his chest.