Chapter 14: Guilt

Dean and "Eliza" were talking about what Dean did to you. You wanted to tell him it was you, but you didn't want him to tell others. Dean was a "keep it to yourself" kinda of guy. He would bottle up emotions and made sure to never break down.

You on the other hand were a "talk when your upset" person. Before your mom went back to school and then got a job, you two would talk all the time. But it was just you most of the time. You had Sam who was like the brother you've always wanted and Cas was the best friend you hoped for. Dean and "Eliza" were talking when Cas texted her.

TEXT
Cas👼🏻: Where are you? ):

You: Dean's here ...

Cas👼🏻: What does he want??

You: He kissed me, well he kissed "Eliza".

Cas👼🏻: ...

You: I'm trying to get him out, but he won't leave.

Cas👼🏻: Text Sam or I, when Dean leaves okay.

You: Yes I will.

Cas👼🏻: 😊

You put your phone away and Dean was smiling at you.

(Note you are speaking in your fake British accent)

Dean: Your friends trying to figure out where you are?

You: Yeah.

Dean: Tell them you have company. *winks*

You: Dean, I told you, I have a boyfriend.

Dean: I don't believe you. I believe that you're trying to play hard to get and sweet heart I know the game and I've won it, so many times.

Before you could speak, Dean kisses you rough. You tried to push Dean away, but he held you close to him. You could feel his arms wrap around your waist. You then pull away from Dean.

You: I don't think we should talk to each other anymore.
Dean: Eliza, I'm sorry but you look so much like y/n and I can't help myself around you.
You: Who is this "y/n" I keep hearing about.

Dean grabbed his yearbook and showed "Eliza" your school picture.

Dean: That's y/n, Y/l/n. I've had a crush on her for years.

To be continued (;