Chapter 1: Partners

Your POV: Another year for torture. I hate school, I don't want to see him. Dean Winchester. He's the bad boy of the school. He always has a girlfriend every week, he's known as a heartbreaker and womanizer. Some of the teachers even like him! I mean yes, he's hot and his voice. I never want to date him, he would just break my heart and I don't want that. I want someone who will care for me, love me and never hurt me.
All the girls love Dean, they practically worship the ground he walks on. He drives a 67 Chevy Impala, he has a younger brother. Sam. Sam Winchester, he's pretty cute. How is he even Dean's brother? I mean seriously, they are complete opposites. Dean, the heartbreaker, practically lucifer. Sam, the sweetie, an angel, loving and caring.
I better get ready for school, we get assigned our lab partners for science. I love science. I've always been fascinated by science, it's fun.

You get ready for school and you grab your books for science and you head off to class.

Everyone was sitting in their desks.

Dean sat in the back, the popular girls sat around him. You sat at the front.

Ms. Henderson: All right class, today you get assigned your partners for the rest of the school year. When I call your name, sit with your partner.

Every girl wanted Dean for their partner, you just wanted someone and hoped it wasn't Dean.

Ms. Henderson: Dean Winchester, your partner is, Y/n.

Your eyes went wide, Dean grabs his bag and he sits beside you.

Dean: Guess I'm stuck with you.
You roll your eyes.

Your teacher finished with all of the partners, the girls, even some of the guys were eyeing you because Dean Freaking Winchester was your science partner and you got to talk to him and work with him.

Brittney: Hey y/n, wanna switch partners? You can have Adam and I can have Dean.

Dean comes and he puts his arm around your shoulder.
Dean: sorry brit, I like my partner.
Brittney stomps away.
You: Shall we go work on our science assignment?
Dean: Sure.

You and Dean were sitting outside, working. You were researching for your assignment.
Dean: How come your so quiet?
You: I just keep to myself a lot.
Dean: It's because I'm you're partner and you're afraid I'll tell people something embarrassing about you?
You: Yeah.
Dean: That hurts.
You: Why are you being so nice to me? I mean you're Dean Winchester. You should be making off with some girl while I do our assignment.
Dean laughs.
You: What's so funny?
Dean: You. So tell me a bit about yourself.
You: Is Dean Winchester trying to make conversation?
Dean: Maybe.
You: umm let's see, I'm an only child. I love science and I'm a loner.
Dean: How could someone that is beautiful and smart not have any friends?
You: What did you say?
Dean: I said, how could someone that is beautiful and smart no have any friends?
You: Is this a joke or what Winchester?
Dean: What do you mean?
You: I know your reputation. I know how you are with girls, so don't think I'll fall for you. it won't ever happen.
Dean: Oh really? *smirks*
You: I'm not that dumb Dean. I will never fall for you. I will never have feelings for you.
Dean: We'll see about that.
Dean leans in and he kisses you. It was your first kiss too! You were shocked. Dean slides his tongue into your mouth. His tongue was playing with your tongue. Dean cups your cheeks and keeps kissing you.

Dean pulls away from you and he gives you his signature smirk.
Dean: That oughta change your mind.

Dean then leaves you and you were shocked about that kiss! Dean Winchester, out of any guy in your school, he was your first kiss.
Dean practically shoved his tongue into your mouth and practically French kissed you.

Your thought: Dean Winchester, was my first kiss. When he kissed me, I felt butterflies. Oh no. I'm developing feelings for Dean Winchester. The bad boy of the school, the heart breaker.