Chapter 60: the dinner part 1

Dean's POV: dad and Sam are coming over for supper. Y/n and I got pork chops, some nice bread, and vegetables so Sam can have his rabbit food. Y/n is helping me make the food and it smells delicious. Y/n made a nice marinade for the pork chops and man it's delicious. She's making Sam's salad, I'm just helping set the table so it's done.

Dean: y/n?
You: yeah?
Dean: I'm sorry for pissing you off.
You: just forget it.
Dean: I can't.
You: why?
Dean: because I hurt you y/n.
You: Dean...

Dean then cages you in and then he looks at you with his candy apple green eyes.

You: Dean?
Dean: I'm sorry alright?
You: it's okay Dean.

Dean then hugs you, resting his chin on your head.

You: Dean?
Dean: I'm sorry y/n.

You then wrap your arms around dean's waist and hug him. You realize that Dean and you were the same. After Mary died, Dean felt alone, after your dad left you felt alone, dean shut people out because he lost his mom and saw her dead. After your dad left, you shut people out, you were afraid to trust someone again.

You: Dean I need to go to the washroom.
Dean: okay.

Dean let's you go, you go to the washroom and you lift your shirt and look at your baby bump. You then put your hand on your belly.

Dean: y/n?
You: yeah?
Dean: you okay?
You: yeah I'm just feeling the bump.
Dean: can I feel?
You: yeah of course Dean.

Dean comes up and he puts his hand on your stomach.

Dean: my son and daughter are in there.
You: yeah and they're growing.
Dean: I can't wait to hold them.
You: me neither. Now let's get the pork chops into the oven.
Dean: alright.

You and Dean go back to the kitchen, you put the pork chops into the oven, you put Sam's salad in the fridge. You grab the counter top, feeling dizzy.
Dean runs over to you, and grabs you before you fall.

Dean: hey you okay?
You: just got a bit dizzy.
Dean: come on, you should lay down.
You: but Dean...
Dean: no buts, come on.

Dean picks you up bridal style and carries you upstairs. Dean then lays you down.

You: Dean...
Dean: just rest okay?
You: stay.
Dean: okay. I put a timer for the pork.
You: okay.

Dean lays beside you, he puts his hand on your belly and you fall asleep instantly.

Dean: sleep well y/n. *kisses your cheek*

Text:
Dad: Dean?
Dean: what?
Dad: don't forget Sam and I are coming over in a few hours.
Dean: I know, y/n and I are just laying down.
Dad: okay. See you guys later.
Dean: alright.

Dean puts his phone on the nightstand and falls asleep holding you, thinking about the dinner with his dad and brother.