Chapter 26: More trouble stirs

Your POV: the nerve of that Winchester! Him kissing me, his hand running down my body... Woah what?! No! He's a jerk! He just used me to get into my pants and ever since he found I was "Eliza" I couldn't be her anymore to hurt him again.

Cas: y/n we have a problem.
You: what is it Cas?

Cas took you to your locker and there the words "skank" "whore" "slut" and "bitch" were spray painted on.

You: who did this?!
Lisa: I did and I suggest you stay away from Dean.
You: look her baby momma, Dean dumped your slutty ass the night you got knocked up by a motor cyclist. So I suggest you leave me the fuck alone or I'll break your fake ass nose and your slutty ass friends' noses as well.
Lisa: Ben is dean's son.
You: oh please, you're just trying to hold on to Dean who dumped your sorry ass. Now if you come near me or my friends again Lisa, I'll fuckin gut you like a fish and I know how to do it slowly and painfully. Understood?

Lisa and her crew ran away from you. No one knew to never piss you off, you hunted with your dad before he left you and your mom. You were only 4 when your dad left. He taught you how to hunt, fish, track animals, everything. you stopped hunting, you stopped fishing. You saw your dad leave and he said "I'll be back in a few days" he never came home and you stopped asking about why your dad left.

Cas: y/n I'm so sorry.
You: it's bot your fault Cas, Lisa and her crew are just sluts who got mad cause I'm dean's science partner.
Cas: y/n, I would like to take you on a date.
You: Cas...
Cas: just one please.

You then smile at Cas.

You: I'd like that Cas. *kisses Cas' cheek*

Cas: Friday sound good?
You: sounds awesome.
Cas: I can't wait.
You: me neither.
Sam: yo y/n, Cas!
You: hey Sam.
Cas: what's up?
Sam: it's Dean, there was an accident.