Chapter 23: What the hell happened?

Your POV: I woke up and why is it hurting down there? What the hell happened? Why is there a arm around my waist? Dean?! Oh no...

You couldn't believe it, you slept with Dean Winchester aka the bad boy aka the man whore of your school. You knew he would toss you to the side and go after the next thing that wears a skirt. You couldn't believe it, Dean Winchester out of all the guys! He was your first!!!!!!

You got up quietly and got dressed, until you heard a grunt.

Dean: y/n?
You: o...oh H...hey Dean.
Dean: where are you going?
You: I...I have homework.
Dean: you're stuttering y/n, what's wrong?
You: you're going to toss me to the side since you got into my pants!
Dean: you think I'll toss you to the side?
You: I've seen you do it the girls at school Dean. I'm not a toy. I have feelings. You don't care who gets hurt.
Dean: y/n will you let me talk?
You: no, I know what you're gonna say. so don't bother Dean. I won't talk to you at school and I'm going to ask if I can do the stupid class project without you! Goodbye you cold hearted jerk!

you left Dean, all alone. Dean was heartbroken, he tried to tell you how he felt about you!

Dean's POV: I asked the teacher if I could be y/n's partner, I've had a huge crush on her since she came to my mom's funeral when we were kids. The night we had meant something to me, it wasn't just a hook up or a stress relive, it meant more to me. I wish I could go back in time and not be a bad boy man whore. I'm in love with y/n, but she made a clear she doesn't want anything to do with me.

*a tear rolls down dean's cheek*