Chapter 8: Revenge is a dish best served cold

(You talk in a British accent in this)

You, Sam and Cas decided to get back at Dean. You were going to pretend to be a new student from England and you were going to break Dean's heart. You wanted to hurt him, the way he hurt you.

You, Sam and Cas went to the hair salon, your hair was cut a bit shorter. It was medium length and then you had it dyed to blonde.

You bought contact, you got blue (green eye contacts if you have blue eyes. You got Hazel eye contacts if you have brown eyes) eye contacts to hide your natural eye colour.

You got bangs to cover your eyes.

You then bought a new wardrobe. You got new dresses, new band t-shirts, doctor who t-shirts, Jeans and new shoes.

You: Sam, Dean will see me coming out of my house. He'll know it's me.

Sam: We can rent an apartment,you Cas and i.

You: okay.

Sam, Cas and you then went to apartment buildings and you all rented an apartment.

It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, kitchen.

You: I'll take the couch, it's a pull out bed.

Sam and Cas took the rooms.
You guys ordered pizza for dinner.
Sam: So Eliza, do you like your new place?
You: *does the fake British accent* I like it. It's so nice here in America.
Cas and Sam laugh.
Cas: So Eliza, tell me a bit about yourself.
You: *does the fake the British accent* Well, I was always fascinated by America. I always dreamed of coming to America, meeting someone, falling in love, getting married.

Sam: I see. Now, I know someone that might be single.

You: Who Samuel? *chuckles*
Sam: it's my brother Dean. now, I'm pretty sure he'll like you.
You: He will?
Sam: He probably won't be able to keep his hands off of you.
You chuckle.
You: When should I meet your brother?
Sam: Tomorrow at school. We'll show you around Eliza.
You: Thank you Sam. *smiles*

THE NEXT DAY
You, Sam and Cas went to school. They introduced you to the teachers and you guys told them the plan. All the guys at the school were flirting with you.

There was Dean. He walked through the doors and saw you with Sam and Cas.

Dean: Yo Sammy, Cas, whose the girl?
You: Hi, I'm Eliza. I just moved here from England.
Dean: Oh England. Wow, you're beautiful.
Dean kisses your knuckle.
You: Oh my.
Dean: Let me show you around.
You look at Sam and Cas.
Cas: Go ahead Eliza. *smiles*

Dean puts his arm out and you wrap your hand around it. You both then walk away.

Dean: So what made you want to come to Kansas?
You: I've been so fascinated by America and I wanted to come live here.
Dean: Have you ever had a boyfriend?
Eliza: No. I'm too shy.
Dean: Well, I lost a girl that I was starting to like.
You: What did you do?
Dean: I did something stupid. I played a trick on her. She found out and I don't know where she is.
You: If you liked her, you wouldn't of done that. You should of told her from the beginning.
You: How did you meet this girl? What was her name?
Dean: Her name is Y/n. We were assigned to be science partners and then I kissed her.
You: You what?
Dean: I did this.

Dean leans closer and he kisses you.

You both pull away.
You: you were my first kiss.
Dean chuckles.
Dean: Want to hang out sometime after school?
You: I'd love too Dean. *smiles*

Dean smiles.