Chapter 36: nightmare part 2

Dean kept twisting and turning, remembering his nightmare. He clenched the hospital bed sheets tightly, his knuckles turning white. Dean wanted this nightmare to stop, but deep down, he knew it wouldn't ever stop.

Flash back
Dean is still four!!

Dean wouldn't leave his room. He didn't speak or eat. When the doctors would talk to him, Dean wouldn't answer back. He felt betrayed and trapped. He always got letters from Sam and John, but Dean never wrote back, he threw them out. Dean was too angry, he saw John walk away with Sam. Dean felt more hurt because Sam didn't run to him, Dean felt like he was all alone. No one could save him from his sadness. He felt like he was drowning in the ocean, he kept trying to breathe but kept getting dragged under the harsh water.

Visiting day

All the other kids that were at the hospital with Dean were happy seeing their parents but he knew that they were "abandoned" like him.

Sam: Dean!

Dean just looks at Sam, he doesn't speak or hug his little brother. He just stood there like a statue. Dean then turned away, but the doctors wanted Dean to get interaction with his family.

John: how've you been son?

Dean just stares at John, anger, betrayal, sadness were in his eyes.

John: Dean, you need to get better. Your mother wouldn't want this.

That made Dean snap, he flipped the table, he was so angry, he the ripped the letters Sam and John sent him.

Sam began crying because his brother ripped his letters and that hurt Sam.
Dean even bother to hug Sam, he just ignored Sam.

John: Dean.

Dean walks away from John and Sam, to angry to look at them. Dean hated that John brought up Mary. Dean would draw pictures of him and Mary in the fire or the both of them in heaven.

Doctor: mr. Winchester we apologize.
John: I guess I said a trigger word.
Doctor: Dean gets angry the second someone mentions your wife.
Sam: is Dean better?
Doctor: no, I'm afraid not son. Dean is still very sick, but we are trying to get him better.
Sam; I miss my brother.
Doctor: I know you do son. I have a brother whose sick and I don't see him.
Sam: why?
Doctor: my brother couldn't get saved in time. I lost my brother, but if you and your dad are here maybe you both can help him.
Sam: can I hug him?
Doctor: of course, I'll take you both to his room.

Dean sat in his room, he locked the door and he held a lighter he found on the ground. Dean would hold the little flame over his hand and burn his skin, almost like Mary's from the explosion.

Mary: Dean, you can join me soon my little angel.
Dean: I..I'm gonna to join you mommy.
We can make pies
Mary: yes my little angel, now burn!

Dean burns himself more, feeling his skin bubble up. Dean bites his tongue and looks at Mary.

Mary: so we'll be together my little boy.
Dean: mommy, I need more fire.
Mary: I know honey. Go to the kitchen tonight at 9:00.
Dean: okay mommy.

9:00 pm

Dean snuck out of his room and went to the kitchen, he locked the kitchen doors and he turned off the carbon monoxide detectors. Dean then turns on the gas stove and lights the lighter and holds it.

Dean: mommy I'll be there soon.
Mary: we can be together again Dean, we can make pies and play sports.
Dean: I hope Sammy will forgive me.

The sprinklers then went off so did the alarm. The doors bust open and two nurses grabbed Dean and threw him into solitaire. The stoves were turned off and the carbon monoxide detectors were hooked up again.

Doctor: Dean what were you thinking?!

Dean stays quiet.

The Doctor calls John and informs him of what happened.

John and Sam go to the hospital and Dean was sitting in solitaire.

John: Dean you could've been killed!
Dean; that was the point.
John: what do you mean?!
Dean: mommy wants me to join her with the angels.
John: Dean, your mother wouldn't want that!
Dean: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MOMMY WANTS!
John: Dean, suicide isn't the answer!
--------------------------------------------
🌺 IMPORTANT NOTE🌺:
I know many people struggle with mental disorders, but suicide isn't the answer. If anyone of you are struggling with a mental disorder, suicide is not the answer!!! You are all love and don't ever forget that! Just remember you are all strong, courageous, fighters! I know life isn't fair or easy but remember to Always keep fighting! Just think of all the good your brought in the world. DON'T EVER THINK THAT SUICIDE IS THE ANSWER!!!  ITS NOT!!!!!!!!! I know life isn't fair or easy, but it gets better. You may think life isn't going to get better, but it will. Just  Remember, you are not alone and always keep fighting ❤️
----------------------------------------------

Dean: leave.
John: excuse me?
Dean: LEAVE! LEAVE LIKE THE DAY YOU LEFT ME HERE!
John: Dean...
Dean: LEAVE!!!!!!!

End of flash back

Dean jumps up, sweating and him breathing fast. His heart racing.

Unknown: hello Dean.

Dean looks up and sees someone that he thought he'd never see again.