Chapter 2: Embarrased

You went home and you did your homework. You couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. You were pissed, yet glad because, you got your first kiss, well actually it was taken after you told Dean that you never fall for him.
You grab your journal and you begin writing in it.

April 17, 2015:

Dean Winchester, just kissed me. He just kissed me after I told him I would never have feelings for him. What a jerk! He's nothing but womanizer and a heart breaker. I seriously don't understand how Sam and him are related. I mean come on, Dean is nothing but a heart breaker and a pig.
Sam, is a sweetie, caring, and nice. Sam is also smart, I bet he'll be a lawyer or a doctor.
I don't get how Sam and Dean are even family, I feel bad for Sam because he has Dean for a brother. Sam had to grow up and live with him.

I get how Dean is attractive, I mean his eyes are beautiful. They are this perfect shade of green, apple green almost. His smile is adorable and his voice, his deep voice, his laugh.
Ugh! Why did you kiss me Dean Winchester?! Why?!

I'm now stuck with these feelings! I'm developing feelings for him! Why couldn't of Sam kissed me? Why, out of all the guys in the school, why did Dean Winchester have to kiss me?

You put your journal away and you hear someone knocking on your front door.

You go answer it and you see Dean.

You: Dean?
Dean: Hey there.
You: Did you follow me or something?
Dean: You're so funny y/n. I lived on the same street as you since we were kids.
You: You have? I've just never seen you around.
Dean chuckles.
Dean: You gonna let me in?
You: Sure.
Dean comes in your house and you close the door.
Dean: So what were you doing?
You: Homework.
Dean: You're such a nerd.
You: Yeah, well I want to graduate and go to university.
Dean: oh, the nerd is sassy.
You: I can be a bitch too if you piss me off.
Dean: You avoiding me?
You: What do you mean?
Dean: You know what I mean. Are you avoiding me?
You: No.
Dean: yeah you are.
You: So what if I am?
Dean: *smirks* Did you develop a crush on me?
You were blushing now.
You: N...no.
Dean then walks toward you and you bump into a wall.
Dean then cages you in.
You: What the heck are you doing Winchester? Why are you flirting with me? You should be flirting with Brittney.
Dean: I like flirting with you. Besides I came to do this.
You: What?
Dean then kisses you again, you tried to push him off, he grabs your wrists and he holds them over your head.

Dean then kisses your neck.
You: What the hell Dean?
Dean then pulls away and he smirks at you.
Dean: You're kinda of cute.
You: yeah, but I'm not going to be another heart break victim of yours.
Dean then let's you go.
You: Why do you always flirt with me dean? Is this a trick? A cruel trick where you tell everybody and I'm a fool?
Dean looks at you.
You: What is it Winchester? Am I being punk'd? Tell me.
Dean: It's Adam.
You: Adam?
Dean: Brittney's science partner.
You: What about him?
Dean: He's stalking you.