Chapter 50: Someone Save me from Hell

You went to lay down, and you felt Dean lay beside you.

You: leave me alone.
Dean: I'm tired and I'm staying with my wife.
You: LEAVE ME ALONE!

You run from the master bedroom and you run to one of the boy's rooms. You ran into dean's room, you close the door and lock it.

You then see dean's room. It was painted blue, like a nine year old boy's room, there was toy cars, superhero action figurines, pictures. One caught your eyes, it was of Dean and Mary. They were both smiling, happily.

Your pov: if you didn't pass Mary, you're son wouldn't be a jerk or a sociopath. He needs help. He needs help Mary, he has snapped. How can I pretend to love him? I mean I do like Dean but... I feel scared to be with him... to be near him.

You then sent the picture down and lay on the bed, you put your hand on your stomach.

You: you're gonna be okay. I promise. I'm gonna take care of you, so will Cas, Sam and John. Your dad is sick and I hope he never meets you. He has hurt you already. I hope one day you'll forgive me for keeping you away from your father.

You kept rubbing your stomach, but you didn't know Dean was standing outside the door and heard every single word.

Dean heard you talking to the baby, a wave of guilt hit Dean, he felt bad for drugging you and harming the baby. He wanted to make it up, he didn't want you to leave or keep his child away from him.

Dean's POV: y/n, I'm going to make it up to you. I'm going to be a great father, I just want you to give me a chance and maybe let me in. We can be a happy family. If you'll let me, my love.

 If you'll let me, my love