Chapter 47: Wedding Prep part 2

Dean: what are you doing here?
Crowley: Benny told me what you were planning and I thought I could help walk your beautiful bride down the aisle.
Dean: you blackmailed me! Why would you want to help?!
Crowley: because I want to make amends with y/n.
Benny: you can't really call Sam, Dean.
Dean: no that tattle tale will throw me under the bus. He's done it before.
Crowley: where is the bride?
Benny: bride's room.

Crowley goes to the bride's room, you sat up and you clenched your hands.

Crowley: my, my aren't you a breath of fresh air.
You: piss off Crowley.
Crowley: look I came to help you.
You: you? Help? Please. You expect people to pay you back. You're just like your mother.
Crowley: don't you ever say that! She wasn't my mother! She abandoned me! That woman is not a mother, she's a whore.
You: why would you help me? You blackmailed Dean into playing that stupid trick!
Crowley: look I'm sorry.
You: Crowley apologizing? Please. You're not sorry.
Crowley: I am sorry! Now I heard you're pregnant, is that true?
You: yes and that's why Dean kidnapped me!
Crowley: woah back up. Kidnapped you?
You: yeah. Did you honestly think I liked Dean? Hell no! He's been a jerk to me since middle school.
Crowley: look I can help you.
You: how?
Crowley: Sam and Cas contacted me a few days ago, they asked me to help and I said sure.
You: why are you even helping? You hate Sam and Cas.
Crowley: I care for you, y/n, you're like the little sister I never wanted.
You: thanks.
Crowley: but I'm gonna help you, I swear.
You: I can't marry him Crowley! Help me sneak out please.
Crowley: I can't, Dean and Benny will catch you. Dean's been off the knocker for years y/n.
You: what do you mean?
Crowley: when Dean was a kid, he had to take medication for his PTSD and depression. He stopped taking them.
You: so...
Crowley: Dean has lost it and in his mind you'll both live happily ever after.
You: fuck my life.
Crowley: he says he's fine, but he's not y/n. He needs to go back to the hospital.
You: call the cops! Call Sam and Cas! Just do something Crowley!
Crowley: just marry him, act all lovey dovey and then Cas, Sam and I will help.
You: what do you want exactly?
Crowley: what?
You: you always expect something in return. What's the catch?
Crowley: I want you to help me find my birth father.
You: fine.
Crowley: now let's go.
You: ugh!!!!