Chapter 10: Step 2: Standing up Dean

It was Friday, your date with Dean. You were gonna stand him up. You were gonna pretend you had homework and you forgot to call Dean.

Dean was at the restaurant waiting for you. You were doing "homework" and you "forgot" to call Dean.

After that, Dean calls you.

(Fake British accent activated)

You: Hello?
Dean: Eliza, where the hell were you?!
You: oh sorry Dean, I had homework and I completely forgot about our date. I'm so sorry Dean.
Dean: It's fine. Just next time call me or at least text.
You: I promise.
Dean: What kind of homework are you doing?
You: math.
Dean: Well how about I come over?
You: sorry Dean, I have to finish my homework.
Dean: I can help you with it. *chuckles*
You: Sorry Dean. I promised my parents, that I will do well in school. If I don't, I'll have to go back to London and I can't come back.

Dean: I understand. I'll see you around Eliza.
You: Bye Dean.
Dean: See ya.

(Normal voice)

You both hang up your phones and you chuckle.

Sam: What's so funny?
You: Eliza, told Dean that if she doesn't do well in school, she'll have to go London and she can't come back.
Sam: He bought that?
You: Yep.
You and Sam high five each other.

Meanwhile Adam was in his car, he followed you to the apartment buildings. He knew something was going on and he wanted to find out himself.

Sam leaves to go his place and you were at the apartment alone. Then someone knocks on the door.

You open it and there's Adam.
You: Adam?
Adam then puts his hand over your mouth,he then slams the door shut and he lifts you onto the counter.

Adam: Shhh I'm not gonna hurt you.
You wanted to kick Adam, but he was stronger than you.
Adam: it's okay y/n.
Adam then starts kissing your neck and you didn't like it.

Adam then slides his hand up your dress and he pulls down your panties.

You scream. Adam kept his hand over your mouth.

Adam: I wanted to do this for a long time y/n.
Adam then uses his free hand to undo his pants and he lets his boxers fall with his jeans.
Adam: Ready y/n?
Your screams were covered, no one could hear you.

Adam then prepares to enter you and you were screaming and crying. Then you bite Adam's hand. He holds his hand and you jump off the counter, Adam then pins you to the ground, he holds your arms above your head.

You: ADAM LET ME GO!
Adam: No y/n. I wanted to do this for a long time.

Adam was about to enter you again, then Cas came and he tackles Adam. Sam then comes and he sees you on the ground.

Sam: Y/N!

Cas was beating Adam. Adam then passes out, Cas runs to you.
Cas: Are you okay?
You: Call the cops.
Cas then dials the police, the police come. You tell them about Adam's attempted rape and how Sam and Cas came and helped you.

Adam was taken away. Sam puts his arm around you.

Sam: We're gonna stay here with you y/n.
You: Thanks Sam. Thanks Cas.
Cas: We're friends.

You: No one must never know what happened, other wise Dean will find out.

Sam and Cas agreed with you. You all agreed to keep your mouths shut about Adam's attack on you.