Devil [ ;) ] Endings

So multiple endings all rolled into one chapter~

@Dinouche25

(F/n)'s eyes sparkled, sending a small shudder down the raven's spine. Her dead black orbs questioned what the (h/c) could possibly want.

"Give me a chance to injure Koro-sensei badly! Karma shouldn't be the only one in the spotlight!" Her request made the girl-devil chuckle slightly as she hummed out, "Sure, why not?"

~

        The (h/c) hummed as she walked to school, Panda floating along cross-legged behind her with a bag of candies in her lap. As they entered the building, she realized that a devil might not be someone you should show off. Turning towards her, she asked, "Can you walk and seem like a normal person?"

        Panda rolled her eyes as she continued sucking on her lollipop, although obliging the request as she set her feet down on the floor. Opening the classroom door, (f/n) hummed happily as she saw most of the class and Koro-sensei. The octopus, however, was distracted by the bag of sweets the devil held.

       "E-hem, (f/n)-chan, who's that girl and where did she get those sweets?" The slimy creature was practically drooling as he leaned in to have a closer look. The devil took this chance and lured him to look into her eyes, momentarily freezing him.

        Taking the opportunity, (f/n) took out an anti-sensei knife and sliced of his head off, shocking the class. Not a second later, the octopus moved far away from the grinning (h/c). The class started buzzing and surrounded her, asking how she did such an amazing feat.

        Koro-sensei soon recovered and patted her head, circles on his face as he praised, "Flawless job in finding a moment to attack me. That slowed me down quite a bit."

        As the (h/c) continued to hog all of the attention, no one had noticed a devil had disappeared.

~

@That0bsessiv3Reader

           The large Koro-sensei grin on (f/n)'s face brought a smirk to the devil's.

"Ohohoho? The smile looks rather devious and I like that~" She sat on the table, placing her cake slice to the side as she leaned in, urging, "Go on, tell me more."

As the (h/c) continued explaining her request, the devil slowly chuckled, a mischievous gleam in her eye as she continued eating the cake.

~

(F/n) hummed as she opened the classroom door, Panda grinning behind her with a lollipop in her mouth. The two entered the classroom as everyone currently there was in a panic. As they turned to their classmate, some screamed, "WHY AREN'Y YOU SWITCHED?! THAT IS SO UNFAIR!!"

        (F/n) grinned as she stared at the panicked ones, setting her sights on Nagisa and Kayano. Nagisa's hair had grown much longer and there were obvious mounds on her chest, no matter how much she tried to hide it. Kayano's chest looked the same, yet his hair was cut rather short.

        Some of their classmates didn't even show up, most likely much too embarrassed about switching genders. Panda smirked as chaos had ensued, chuckling deviously.

      Nakamura, who was rather okay with the situation, noticed the devil first and motioned to the now long haired and huge bust Karma. Before those two could move, Panda eyed them, sending a shiver down their spines as (f/n) started laughing at Maehara and Isogai, both looking rather stunning as women.

        Itona sat in the back, her long hair and boobs not getting in the way as she continued reading the gravure magazines. Okajima, well, everyone avoided the corner he was in as he continued feeling his boobs.

Yada and Kurahashi were talking normally with Megu while Sugino tried to approach the masculine Kanzaki. Other than those mentioned, no one else showed up to class as (f/n) took photos of everyone, especially Nagisa and Kayano.

         It'd take a week before (f/n) got tired of it and asked the devil to switch everyone back.

~

@visgret @JoyLove611 These were rather similar so it's one

(F/n) grinned as she hit the palm of her hand with her fist, happily humming out, "That's it!"

"Oh?" A smile crept its way onto the devil's lips as she walked closer, humming out, "What do you have in mind~?"

~

(F/n) and Panda arrived in the classroom right before Nagisa and spotted Karma, who was surprisingly early. The sadist grinned as he pointed to the raven, "Eh~ Who's that besides you, (f/n)-chan~?"

          Taking the moment his eyes met hers, the devil momentarily hypnotized the boy, just enough for him to fall in love with the next person who would walk through the door.

         Nagisa stepped through, right after Panda finished. A cloud of smoke engulfed him as he started to cough. As the cloud dispersed, a softer voice questioned, "What just happened?"

          Karma immediately laid eyes on the girl standing in place of the usual Nagisa; long, blue hair in pigtails, rounder and wider eyes, and a rather large bust. The blueheaded girl covered her chest as she squeaked out, "What just happened?!"

         The redhead walked up to her, who only looked at the devil and (f/n) in bewilderment, before noticing Karma. He quickly stooped down and captured her lips in his own, bringing about a dark hue on her face and squeals from the rest.

         Pulling away, Karma buried his face in the soft blue hair as everyone took photos, everyone unaware of the disappearance of a certain raven. However, Nagisa would surely never live this down as she stayed a woman for the rest of the week, Karma naughtily following her wherever she went.

~

@Fluffle0puff

The (h/c) grinned as she watched the devil raise an eyebrow, curious how this would go.

"I'd like bigger boobs please~!" As the sentence slipped out of her mouth, the raven's face was blank, as if all her expectations were shattered. Sighing, she snapped her fingers and (f/n)'s chest immediately felt bigger and heavier.

"What the-?! Holy crap this is amazing!!"

At soon as the talk girl finished the piece of cake, she hummed out, "Since a slice a cake was all it took for your boobs to grow bigger, I'm gonna leave. Byeeee~"

"Wa-" (f/n) called out, but she soon disappeared, bringing a slight frown to her lips.

~~~

Well I hoped all of you enjoyed that lol.

I started school so even less updates than usual.

Wattpad's a slutty device- discriminating pig.

Idk, c ya.